Dreamteam Season 2

Members online

just realised your never sent it to friends or family and ive only received £19.12...........Bloody Southerners...................:RpS_thumbdn:

If anybody sends a paypal payment just click on to send it to friends or family and you wont get charged...................:RpS_thumbup:

Oops, Maybe its just taken the exchange rate into consideration, where your northern pounds are worth a bit less then our eastern pounds, I'll post a couple of shiny pebbles and a mammoth pelt to sweeten the pot. :)

Money sent:RpS_thumbup:.......

..well not yet ..i'll send moneymorramarra:RpS_blushing:

have to get the mrs to do it.:-(

So just waiting for Fatarm to pay in tattie scones and then we have only 1 place left...........................:RpS_biggrin:

Last place gone................to the w@nker that won it last year........................ive been keeping it on the down low but he collared me today.........................:RpS_thumbdn:

Anybody else getting asked to put there card details in for that sun + thing? Can't seem to get round it and I'll be fked if there getting any cash from me.

Anybody else getting asked to put there card details in for that sun + thing? Can't seem to get round it and I'll be fked if there getting any cash from me.
hi @stuart23,, when you put your card or paypal details in you get sun+ free for two months , then when or before the 2 months is up you can cancel sun+ and it wont cost you a penny but you still keep your dream team,,, they will send you a email before the 2 free months are up so you can either cancel it or then start paying for sun+,,

Last edited by a moderator:
hi @stuart23,, when you put your card or paypal details in you get sun+ free for two months , then when or before the 2 months is up you can cancel sun+ and it wont cost you a penny but you still keep your dream team,,, they will send you a email before the 2 free months are up so you can either cancel it or then start paying for sun+,,

You know I absolutely despise that, it's free to use but you must give them your card details.

You have to do it then cancel the payments luad of b*ll***s really!!

It's free for 2 months then you cancel it i think

You know I absolutely despise that, it's free to use but you must give them your card details.
i just clicked the paypal option stuart so they dont get my card details :RpS_sneaky:

Just a quick update:
@plasterersOneStopShop @Speedskim @Runswithscissors have all agreed to sponsor the league again.........................:RpS_thumbsup:

If anyone has Ross Barkley from Everton, he was crocked yesterday and is out for 6 weeks.........................:RpS_thumbdn:

For some reason we can have more than 10 teams in the league so if anyone else off the forum wants to join then they are more than welcome @NPS

Good luck everyone...................i hope all you teams lose and all your players get sent off................:RpS_thumbup:

1scott fyfeflyingfives43
1James McBridefatarm rovers43
3Andy ClarkClarky's 1137
3Geordie DancerAlreet Marra37
5stuart aitkenstus plums34
6Chris Bell-TyeThe team that says Ni30
7Jonny BeckettBananahandino26
7lee dennisonleebo fc26
9robert pricesprout bag masters11
10Alan IrvingChewy Suarez6

Well i was gonna post saying i need to get use to using this site and get back on more and post a screen shot of my team but it all went t1ts up and deleted it all ffs anyway ive done a team and id love to show you but i cant post a pic

Well ive tried to post comments on here twice in the last 2 mins but it wont work so fack it!!! This is why i dont cpme on here gggrrrr pissing phone!!!!

Just like to thank @PICSbob for my pics polo shirt for being runner up in last season's league. Better late than never bob.
Take heed @Danny

1James McBridefatarm rovers113
2scott fyfeflyingfives90
3Geordie DancerAlreet Marra80
4Andy ClarkClarky's 1172
5Chris Bell-TyeThe team that says Ni48
6Alan IrvingChewy Suarez47
7stuart aitkenstus plums46
8lee dennisonleebo fc39
9Jonny BeckettBananahandino33
10robert pricesprout bag masters27