Stu..................156
Scotty F...........150
Alvin................140
Rob.................126
Clarky.............124
NPS..................94
Rich..................90
Celtic Beddy.....54...................:RpS_laugh:
McFatarm.........53...................:RpS_laugh: The tattie scone boys are scrapping for bottom slot

Aye he will................oh how the mighty have fallen.......................:RpS_laugh:

Bobby ewing.................................PMSL.............................Hollow man from last season.....................:RpS_laugh:

I just transferred in Ramsey..............................and he got two goals yesterday................................:RpS_thumbsup:

Hope this helps.......................:flapper:

It cud be worse marra................you coud have let Beddy or Mcfatarm help you pick ya team....................:RpS_laugh:

I just transferred in Ramsey..............................and he got two goals yesterday................................:RpS_thumbsup:

Hope this helps.......................:flapper:

It cud be worse marra................you coud have let Beddy or Mcfatarm help you pick ya team....................:RpS_laugh:
:RpS_laugh:

Just come on here for the first time in a while. Guess ive missed the transfer window then. Ah well lol

You did say at the start......you would lose interest after a few weeks......:RpS_lol:
Nowts changed...I'm still struggling, rich is still not giving a fook !..bubbles is still top..:RpS_thumbup:
oh..but arti has went all smug cause he's won a mom :RpS_lol:...

and he still has man city game to come....................................:RpS_crying:

Got another 2 goals from Cahill(Chelsea) & Negredo (Man city).................shame mignolet has let in fu@kin 3 goals the CU Next Tuesday

:RpS_thumbdn:
1Clarky's 11Andy Clark670View
2Bubbles 66Alan Irving641View
3sprout bag mastersrobert price621View
4flyingfivesscott fyfe607View
5stus plumsstuart aitken594View
6NPS ROVERSian keye571View
7Alreet MarraGeordie Jackhammer553View
8big jock knew fcSteve Bednell474View
9fatarm roversJames McBride455View
10Scissors SquadRichard Lord425View

Your post just reads garbage using the pap app :mad:

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

The youngin reckons he had a blinder last night, he's got Suarez. Yaya toure and hazard.....fu@kin goaltastic the ****

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Ive managed to get MrJUb on board for sponsoring the league with some prizes for the end of the season............Funny how threatening to send Beddy round for some T'bags seems to appeal to peoples more generous side...................:RpS_wink:

Cheers MrJub (craig).............:RpS_thumbsup: