Dreamteam Season 2

Members online

another question for the very knowledgeable arti

what are Dreamteam credits for and what do they do (i have 2)?? what are/is the Free predictor play/s for (i have 1)??

Think the credits are for extra teams not 100% the predictor tokens are used to place on what you think the scores will be for the fixtures they put up ,if you follow the link on dreamteam you will see it matey:RpS_thumbsup:

we need a stewards enquiry..............................strip search....................:RpS_wink:

soz lads.............av hit the bottle after that game and im man down...................fu@k the dreamteam

1flyingfivesscott fyfe317View
2Bubbles 66Alan Irving315View
3sprout bag mastersrobert price293View
4NPS ROVERSian keye289View
5big jock knew fcSteve Bednell276View
6Clarky's 11Andy Clark271View
7fatarm roversJames McBride251View
8stus plumsstuart aitken239View
9Alreet MarraGeordie Jackhammer203View
10Scissors SquadRichard Lord171

September MOM

1. Alvin The Shark...........183 :RpS_thumbsup:
2. Scotty 2 Hotty...........174
3. Rob..........................170
4. Balderick (NPS)...........164
5. Clarky.......................155
6. McGupta McFatarm......151
7. Stu...........................146
8. Celtic Beddy...............141
9. Lordy Lordy.................81
10.......erm.........Me........78 :-(

Congratualtions @bubbles65 ...................well done marra..................SHARK

Last edited by a moderator:
Think the credits are for extra teams not 100% the predictor tokens are used to place on what you think the scores will be for the fixtures they put up ,if you follow the link on dreamteam you will see it matey:RpS_thumbsup:
heres what it says at the top of my page and they arnt clickable (well it says free predictor play is one after ive just had a go)

• Dream Team Credits2 Free Predictor Play1 Predictor Tokens25

• LIV2-0CRYH​
  • SUN0-2MUNA​
  • NOR0-2CHEA​
  • WBA1-2ARSA​
  • heres my predictions for the weekend​

Last edited:
On a lighter note steve mcclaren gone to derby ha ha ha ha ha ha from the wally with a brolly to the no-mark at pride park lol.

heres what it says at the top of my page and they arnt clickable (well it says free predictor play is one after ive just had a go)

• Dream Team Credits2 Free Predictor Play1 Predictor Tokens25

• LIV2-0CRYH​
  • SUN0-2MUNA​
  • NOR0-2CHEA​
  • WBA1-2ARSA​
  • heres my predictions for the weekend​

how have you got 25 tokens and av got zilch......................:RpS_confused:

you predict the scores of 4 games each week and ya win some cash if you lucky enough...................Dont you read the rules Steven..........:rolleyes)

how can the 25 predictor tokens not be for the predictor....................:RpS_unsure:

no idea mate the top one is what I have and the bottom one is what i had before i just had a go

• Dream Team Credits2
  • Free Predictor Play0
  • Predictor Tokens25

• Dream Team Credits2
  • Free Predictor Play1
  • Predictor Tokens25