Drastic Plastic ?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, i really, appreciate it, i'm going to buy one, this week! you know yer onions spunkstain. :RpS_thumbup:

I'm waiting for a customer to come in and ask if we can leave it lol ......stranger things have happened we were gyp bonding once and the bird comes in and goes ooooooooh look theyve started painting ...

Still, i'd never have known, if it wasn't for you and your forward thinking! very commendable, spunksock :RpS_cool:

Be carefully if you buy some off eBay there's some on there for 70 quid, don't know what that's about ......

its same link as the 1 u posted b4 spunky,, tiffany haynes nice looking lass, but dont think she would be any good to wipe over finish :RpS_laugh:

you tube still on tiffany, no i didnt watch it twice :RpS_mad: it took longer than i thought to down load the full movie:razz::RpS_lol:

WTF lol ha ha weird .......Danny what's going on mate? I'm using an iPad and sending the links here......

Anyway if anyone wants to see the vid type in super flex skimming into YouTube should be the only plastering vid there

Cheers jonst:RpS_thumbup:

its a handtoolsxpress vid, its a good vid to show how the plazzys make troweling up soooo much easier, i love my plazzy best tool i bought

Ive been using the plastic for about 3 -4 month now. They do scratch easily so i finnish with steel trowel.
How i use them is below.
steel trowel to put on 2 coats.
Flatten immediately with plastic as it leaves no lines even when wet.
Il then go and do more walls or clean up and come back give one go with plastic again with no water.
Then a final trowel with steel to polish up.

I like them cus you can flatten earlier and little or no use of water speeds things along for me.I find that if you finnish troweling with them they do tend to leave faint scratches even if you sand paper them out they quickly comeback so i finnish with steel to make sure no scratches.Handy tool to have in your bag, great for cottage ceilings and also for f/s work as a lot less bubbles appear.

Yes agreed mate good for artex also.
There a really good bit of kit but for best results on reskims i reckons finnish the traditional way.

Status
Not open for further replies.