Downsize van?

Members online

Ok time for a wine fuelled rant, we are getting screwed by the government money grabbing bar stewards, we run two vans diesel, one has a 3ltr engine, got a 4x4 smaller engine 2.7ltr diesel but the 4x4 is dearer to road tax absolute shite, in my mind, got an elderly aunt who drives a wee puddle jumper of a car pays buttons for tax, and to top it off if you drive a car pre- 1960's you don't have to pay tax at all, mind bending!!!!. rant over back to wine and forum scanning:muyenojado:

Ok time for a wine fuelled rant, we are getting screwed by the government money grabbing bar stewards, we run two vans diesel, one has a 3ltr engine, got a 4x4 smaller engine 2.7ltr diesel but the 4x4 is dearer to road tax absolute shite, in my mind, got an elderly aunt who drives a wee puddle jumper of a car pays buttons for tax, and to top it off if you drive a car pre- 1960's you don't have to pay tax at all, mind bending!!!!. rant over back to wine and forum scanning:muyenojado:
Not road tax on pre 1973 cars. ☺

Going to change beverage, wine ain't doing the trick, could rant again about tv fekn license ,wife told me it is due on Monday, pre 1973,!! what the f**K is wrong with our country, blah blah etc:frenetico:

Don'the believe the lie Danny .The motorists in this country are a cash cow for successive governments do you think they will let that end .The argument on man made global warming is perfect for them to impose new taxes and they can chop and change their minds and back it up with so called science which is mostly guess work.Just look at what is going on now with diesel engines.not so long ago they said we had to drive more of them to save the planet and now we are told just the opposite and we will be taxed accordingly for all the harm theyou are doing.Well will never win as it all bull shoot and about money.

yup that diesel thing is a headache

o-BALLS-570.jpg
Is this the bonus ball to talk of John?