Dot and dab marks

Members online

Been in America flynny for 2 weeks just got bk..seems the dots dryed out tho but hey wat do I know..some rite drama queens on here and I dnt mean you flynny scaring the guy about dots drying out laughable

They never dried out mate and I think we all know it :) until I see a pic I will stand by what I said :) I recon the abuse he took stopped him coming back

They never dried out mate and I think we all know it :) until I see a pic I will stand by what I said :) I recon the abuse he took stopped him coming back
I reckon drama queens were the 1s that stopped him coming bk..theres a pic with the room painted and it looks spot on 2 me..

hi, im having the same problem with dark circles, but in my case its on internal walls with no contact with external walls or weather. Does anybody know why please?

Concrete floors with self level on top, damp proofing was done 15 years ago, when we totally stripped bck to bare brick. then done again 12 months ago, when we started to develop the house, never any signs of damp previously, the spots are circular and bout half meter up wall.

Yes concrete floors, been damp proofed (injected)
Injecting is bullshit so let's get that out of the way.
Concrete floors with self level on top, damp proofing was done 15 years ago, when we totally stripped bck to bare brick. then done again 12 months ago, when we started to develop the house, never any signs of damp previously, the spots are circular and bout half meter up wall.
Did you say the walls were dabbed?

You need to pull all the boards off hack off the adhesive and re plaster using sand and cement . Oh and employ a plasterer to do the work this time.

Give him a call and see what he says?
I'm not really sure what they could be sorry because like you say you have been treated for damp twice and there were absolutely no signs of damp before. All I can suggest is they might be a cold spot or it might be the adhesive drying out completely really slowly and that you see what they get like over the next few weeks an maybe once the heating has been on see what happens then

Martyn ring the plasterer and ask him why he has used a gypsum plaster after a damp course has been installed . Then could you please let us know as we would like to hear his answer .

Ok, im guessing he shouldnt have done that?
3d2f6130890201d17a6c36572f841136.jpg

It's obvious there's a little bit of damp coming in somewhere if the building was built with rain constantly hitting it it's going to take time out drying. It's probably nothing hence why I said get a dehumidifier in first .. Spots are coming through stronger at night as it's colder.
As for the paint situation you prove me wrong it doesn't work !! if there was anything to worry about the spots would give like a white salty substance on the board. Then I'd be worried.
Ye injecting would be pointless that's me jumping into answers without reading it properly.
Sand and cement takes about eight months to dry out why it baffles when used in a damp proof course
Gloss paint on top of damp won’t stop the problem you idiot. It will just hide the patch temporarily but the board will rot behind. You don’t lock moisture in