Dont f**k with cats on netflix

Still not blocked me yet
25B3883C-905F-478C-8509-E207426DE7C6.gif
Too easy

Some things are wrong if you can’t see that then that’s testimony to your own character! It’s there in black n white!!!
I don’t care what anyone looks at Googles watches downloads etc none of my business but I’ve had some pretty bad s**t sent to my phone by people I consider best mates who I’ve grown up with but I don’t consider them weird or sick no doubt you’ve had s**t sent to your phone and watched it

I don’t care what anyone looks at Googles watches downloads etc none of my business but I’ve had some pretty bad s**t sent to my phone by people I consider best mates who I’ve grown up with but I don’t consider them weird or sick no doubt you’ve had s**t sent to your phone and watched it
Missing the point if I need to quote i will! Best staying out of this one (y) anyway not your problem so the reason for you been involved is irrelevant.

How the mighty fall and the jumper oners come outta the woodwork! The fact ya biting means I already got ya bitches x :ROFLMAO:

I’ll grab a few. I wanna watch you suck
Smoother off once more
Lol only sucking off going on is that fat Cornish pasty sucking u off, all I did is comment on a sweaty socks love for sick gore s**t watching people shag dead bodies lol