Does anybody else get this

Status
Not open for further replies.

southernmonkey

Private Member
Sometimes when i'm spraying the pipe goes across my waist and the vibration gives me a stiffy ...... Anybody else get this or shall i get my coat lol

i lost about an hour today thinking what i could get up to with a set of plasticuffs a pot of roll mops and stephenie from lazy town!

is that why you had a big smile today and i thought it was because you were working with the king of machines. you never had a ritmo setup to spray so well.

do you think it would be ok to buy my missus a pink wig for her birthday? or do you reckon she ll find it odd?

i was driving through cambridge today , the students was doin a sponsored hitch hike ,i passed bout half a dozen trying to get lifts until i spotted a bird in a pink wig standing by a bus stop, i was in two minds to stop when i noticed car in front had stopped , i slammed on brakes swerverd round car and up roundabout spilling my coffee in me lap(**** that hurt) then noticed the bird was a ******* bloke , lol

i was driving through cambridge today , the students was doin a sponsored hitch hike ,i passed bout half a dozen trying to get lifts until i spotted a bird in a pink wig standing by a bus stop, i was in two minds to stop when i noticed car in front had stopped , i slammed on brakes swerverd round car and up roundabout spilling my coffee in me lap(**** that hurt) then noticed the bird was a ******* bloke , lol

I think he may have been a confused 'Sporticus' merl not that I watch the show or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.