Does anybody else get this

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

southernmonkey

Private Member
Sometimes when i'm spraying the pipe goes across my waist and the vibration gives me a stiffy ...... Anybody else get this or shall i get my coat lol

i lost about an hour today thinking what i could get up to with a set of plasticuffs a pot of roll mops and stephenie from lazy town!

is that why you had a big smile today and i thought it was because you were working with the king of machines. you never had a ritmo setup to spray so well.

do you think it would be ok to buy my missus a pink wig for her birthday? or do you reckon she ll find it odd?

i was driving through cambridge today , the students was doin a sponsored hitch hike ,i passed bout half a dozen trying to get lifts until i spotted a bird in a pink wig standing by a bus stop, i was in two minds to stop when i noticed car in front had stopped , i slammed on brakes swerverd round car and up roundabout spilling my coffee in me lap(**** that hurt) then noticed the bird was a ******* bloke , lol

i was driving through cambridge today , the students was doin a sponsored hitch hike ,i passed bout half a dozen trying to get lifts until i spotted a bird in a pink wig standing by a bus stop, i was in two minds to stop when i noticed car in front had stopped , i slammed on brakes swerverd round car and up roundabout spilling my coffee in me lap(**** that hurt) then noticed the bird was a ******* bloke , lol

I think he may have been a confused 'Sporticus' merl not that I watch the show or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.