diy SOS the big build

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiganlad

Private Member
Spent my Sunday with Thi guy. They Renovating a full street in Manchester for our armed forces that have been injured. I spent the day there today and I'm giving up my time tomorrow also to. Help bring the project in on time for Friday. WP_20150920_002.jpg

Also lads if any of you have any spare time your help would be greatly appreciated. I know its a big ask when everyone has bills to pay so working for is that appealing but its for a realy gud cause and there still a massive amount to do. The army is also there feeding every one 3 meals aday plus endless. Snack sandwiches cakes seriously looked after

Spent my Sunday with Thi guy. They Renovating a full street in Manchester for our armed forces that have been injured. I spent the day there today and I'm giving up my time tomorrow also to. Help bring the project in on time for Friday. View attachment 7124
Yer a good lad Lee, I only hear good things about you from those I know that know you ( had to read that last sentence twice to see if it makes sense)

Just to add also there's plenty other spreads giving there time also. Another forum member drove from Lincoln today to give his Sunday up then drove home

I ment the last sentence hahahaha and yeah did a week or so with them 2 for bobby had a gud laugh
Lol, meant my own sentence , aye the lads speak well of you but did remark that you where a tad sexually aggressive [emoji15]

Fair play for helping out . Take it you don't get paid ? Also why do they paint over the plaster when it's not fully dried out pisses me of when the do that lol

No I want paid buddy. Alot ov lads where though. Their company was doing I for free but paying the lads . But I just wen down. And I dnt know. But we only skimmed that kitchen n dinner the night before. Was painted and fitted by lunch next day ha

Spent my Sunday with Thi guy. They Renovating a full street in Manchester for our armed forces that have been injured. I spent the day there today and I'm giving up my time tomorrow also to. Help bring the project in on time for Friday. View attachment 7124

There was a blurb on the news this morning here in Seattle about you guys doing the renovation in Manchester, so it must be big news.

Status
Not open for further replies.