distemper

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
could you really do it quicker? knocking all them bits out to find the joists would take the same time as rolling some stabiliser and then some pva

It takes two minutes to find the joists with a hammer by the time you had set up for the roller and stabiliser i would of marked them all out.

Before the ceiling was stripped of tiles and then stripped of wallpaper it could of been boarded also rolling some stabiliser waiting to dry then PVA then waiting to dry then PVA again yes i could of boarded it quicker. I would guarantee the finish give you added fire protection also more soundproofing so all in all a better job and quicker :)

Last edited:
that you can overboard a ceiling, tack it, tape it quicker than I can roller on some stabiliser and then some pva.

that you can overboard a ceiling, tack it, tape it quicker than I can roller on some stabiliser and then some pva.

Well lets just forget the tiles and the paper, roll the stabiliser 15 mins then wait for? Roll Pva 15 mins then wait? Roll second lot of pva 15 mins then start skimming so how long do you recon before you start skimming? and also lets forget its gonna be a better job overboarded.

tuts, flynnymon you have so much to learn :RpS_wink:

I only use one coat of pva over stabiliser. The stabiliser reduces teh suction considerably.

Still think you can overboard a whole ceiling quicker than that?

tuts, flynnymon you have so much to learn :RpS_wink:

I only use one coat of pva over stabiliser. The stabiliser reduces teh suction considerably.

Still think you can overboard a whole ceiling quicker than that?
You still havent said how long to do it

In the immortal words of Vic Reeves:

You wouldn't let it lie!

30/45 mins maybe bit more depending on how warm/ventilated it is

In the immortal words of Vic Reeves:

You wouldn't let it lie!

30/45 mins maybe bit more depending on how warm/ventilated it is

LOL so lets say extreme conditions ie its F*****g freezin are you gonna give a time lol, I could over board a average ceiling in under an hour and im giving you a better job so in the words of Porky Pig "thats all folks" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.