dewalt screw gun

• Thread starter Deleted member 29624
  • Start date

Members online

D

Deleted member 29624

Anyone used one of these, you can get one for 250 with battery which is pretty cheap so thinking of getting one, just wondered if anyone had one or experience using one?

Yup I do its pretty decent geez but if your a heavy duty user or m/f lad go with God (the hilti)
Not heavy duty user just doing quite a few overboards and thought it might pay for itself within a few weeks with the time I save, got a lifter so all the time is taken putting the screws in and the gun would half that time

Not heavy duty user just doing quite a few overboards and thought it might pay for itself within a few weeks with the time I save, got a lifter so all the time is taken putting the screws in and the gun would half that time
Just get one mate, if it packs up you can buy a dearer one if you got loads of tacking. You will never look back.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Just get one mate, if it packs up you can buy a dearer one if you got loads of tacking. You will never look back.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Yeah think your right, if it gives me 6 months it will more than pay for itself.

If it gives you six months at £250 id be kicking off

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
If I charge 125 to overboard a room and I could do 5 rooms in a day instead of 3 it pays for itself in a day....last job I did had 8 overboards and the next one has 5

You missed my point

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
Sorry mate, I didnt miss the point, I like my tools to last too, was just saying the dewalt is a bit of a punt and even if it fecks up should have justified itself before it does. Wouldnt be overly impressed if it was done in in 6 months