DeWalt corded mixer

Members online

brimplas1

Just tried out my new purchase... The new dewalt DWD241 24OV corded mixer... Well impressed so far, better than the mega mixer and only cost £240 ...

Attachments

• 1595500526508339802746142773324.jpg
    1595500526508339802746142773324.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 242
Just tried out my new purchase... The new dewalt DWD241 24OV corded mixer... Well impressed so far, better than the mega mixer and only cost £240 ...
Looks good I was gonna order one but I think I will get in trouble spent too much on tools this month,
In what way would you say it's better than a mega mixer?

Looks good I was gonna order one but I think I will get in trouble spent too much on tools this month,
In what way would you say it's better than a mega mixer?
It feels more powerful , its 3 speed controlled by your thumb on the handle( no gear selector) has a faster top speed and the paddle is quite agresive......

So after 2 weeks of using it its a brilliant mixer cant complain about power of it you can mix a good batch in literally 1 minute however for me who regularly mixes 1 bag in a flexi bucket its splatters out the bucket

Im guessing youd be better with a smaller paddle then?

Stop f**k**g about! Get a refina mixing bucket (comes in different sizes) for knocking up finish. Gorilla tub for knocking up backing & dab.
How easy are they to knock out if you leave gear to go off in them . Always scared they'll break

I only use flexi. The blue ones from jewson. Never had any issues with splashing. Just turn down the volume and it’s piss easy with the Dewalt

How easy are they to knock out if you leave gear to go off in them . Always scared they'll break
They’re really strong but I reckon they’d split if you smashed a hammer against them. Personally I just clean the bucket as soon as I’ve emptied it. Why let gear sit in it when it’s gone off?

They’re really strong but I reckon they’d split if you smashed a hammer against them. Personally I just clean the bucket as soon as I’ve emptied it. Why let gear sit in it when it’s gone off?

Thats becauae you use a fresh 2nd...this lor kid themselces they 2 coat when from same mix so has gone hard by then

I like mine. Loads of torque, but the variable-speed trigger makes it a bit tricky to maintain the desired speed.