decisions decisions

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed with the basecoat needing to be good but that is the same if you apply the top coat by hand.
If your having to put the topcoat thicker to cover blemishes you haven't done the basecoat correctly.

With regards to masking up, those who have used and seen the EZE 24 in action will know the overspray is minimal and it is very accurate.

We have guys doing this with the EZE 24 on 25m2 areas upto 5000m2 sites.
maybe my years of spraying topcoat have amounted to nothing and I'm doing it all wrong. :birra:

I was in the same position not long ago and found it really difficult to choose between the ritmo ewi and the eze24.Im so please with the eze i love it for ewi, which is what I push. I'm sure the ritmo is a great machine too, I think Pft are a great company I use to have a g5 and had great service from them. But you don't need a machine that mixer for ewi.for base coat and bucket top coat this is a great machine. I'm on a 12m High timer frame at minute and just hooked the eze on the pulley and pulled it up on the middle scaffold it's very light. Compressor on the ground 25m away. Just pour your mix in and spray very simple machine to use, there's nothing to go wrong

I was in the same position not long ago and found it really difficult to choose between the ritmo ewi and the eze24.Im so please with the eze i love it for ewi, which is what I push. I'm sure the ritmo is a great machine too, I think Pft are a great company I use to have a g5 and had great service from them. But you don't need a machine that mixer for ewi.for base coat and bucket top coat this is a great machine. I'm on a 12m High timer frame at minute and just hooked the eze on the pulley and pulled it up on the middle scaffold it's very light. Compressor on the ground 25m away. Just pour your mix in and spray very simple machine to use, there's nothing to go wrong
Why did you have the machine on the scaffold with you?

Because the place is big and I needed to get all round the building it's a very awkward 430m2 of render with balconys and a top terrace with parapet walls to render and there's also well over 100m2 of cedar clad so it's a good size building

I'm working with a 16m hose and having my machine on middle level makes it easy to reach every part of the build you would have to put any machine on the scaffold in this case, cos you can't get round the back without doing so cos it's built on a hill. It's 4 storey high at front and 3 storeys high at back. So even more reason why the eze24 was the right choice for me. We have all the bags and water on middle floor inside, mix tip eze :)

No Pftwales it's not straight forward as that,but it's easy enough working off middle scaffold cos there's balconies on each level so we mix inside

Status
Not open for further replies.