danny can i have a gambling room please.

Members online

both my parents gone dad cancer mum heart op.....
got my own gorgeous kids now.
life moves on my friend x

yes it does ---------- but you never forget, they say times a great healer but Christmas, birthdays and anniversaries are difficult times

There's not much I can say to that. I'm sad for your loss. My father died last year. The bet was made during a booze fuelled couple of days in Gdansk. Seemed a bit of fun at the time.

you were n't to know --- no worries

yes it does ---------- but you never forget, they say times a great healer but Christmas, birthdays and anniversaries are difficult times

i suppose i feel more gutted my parents died early....never got to see my nippers.
great loss on the grandparents and the kids.
i just block it out on special times.

never ever cash in.....my misses is a wind up
"cash in quick"
"quick"

f**k off woman.

when i win she gets the lot.
and still moans at me betting.
You live a normal life then, Ive learned to keep my gob shut but she does my tax return so I still get moaned once a year even when am up.

I wouldn't mind a literature section. what are you reading now? they have a similar section on bolt.cd. from robert tressel to lee child. with a scandic noir section. non fiction, biography etc. i would love it if that could happen

The house of the dead by fyodor dostoevsky....stunning book.

The house of the dead by fyodor dostoevsky....stunning book.

At last. Someone I can speak to. Read that years ago. Loved it. Notes from Underground as well. Crime and Punishment. Love Dostoyevsky. Channel Four dramatised all of the above about twenty five years ago when they did a great writers season. Might look for them on YouTube when I get in. Ironic you mention him with the new gambling section up and running. He was an inveterate gambler. That film with James Caan is based on his book The Gambler. Encapsulates the addiction brilliantly. It's not about the money. Not about the winning. It's the thrill of gambling everything on the outcome of something. And you don't stop until it's gone. Until you've hit rock bottom. That's what it was like with me. Luke Rhinehards The Dice man would be worth a read as well.

Interesting theme Crime and Punishment. You could quite easily justify killing someone like GPS but could you live with yourself afterward?

Interesting theme Crime and Punishment. You could quite easily justify killing someone like GPS but could you live with yourself afterward?

Pmsl, you're not nearly clever or brave enough my friend.

Betting on who dies next and talk of murder you are a piece or work lol

At last. Someone I can speak to. Read that years ago. Loved it. Notes from Underground as well. Crime and Punishment. Love Dostoyevsky. Channel Four dramatised all of the above about twenty five years ago when they did a great writers season. Might look for them on YouTube when I get in. Ironic you mention him with the new gambling section up and running. He was an inveterate gambler. That film with James Caan is based on his book The Gambler. Encapsulates the addiction brilliantly. It's not about the money. Not about the winning. It's the thrill of gambling everything on the outcome of something. And you don't stop until it's gone. Until you've hit rock bottom. That's what it was like with me. Luke Rhinehards The Dice man would be worth a read as well.

Good stuff. Read crime and punishment, class act. Will definitely check out the gambler. My two favourite books are The Drinker by Hans Fallada and The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath, both dealing with madness and addiction, two of my favourite subjects.

Good stuff. Read crime and punishment, class act. Will definitely check out the gambler. My two favourite books are The Drinker by Hans Fallada and The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath, both dealing with madness and addiction, two of my favourite subjects.
Thanks. I know about Plath and Ted Hughes etc. but have to admit I've never read The Bell Jar. And hadn't heard of Hans Fallada. I'll check them out of the local library before the Tories close them down. Taking a whole month off in August to just relax. Addiction is an interest of mine, as well. And drinking. Stephen King was an addict and a drinker. He talks about it in his autobiography but this goes into it:

http://www.addictioninfo.org/articl...vercame-alcohol-and-drug-addiction/Page1.html

Pmsl, you're not nearly clever or brave enough my friend.

Betting on who dies next and talk of murder you are a piece or work lol
Your the one on here posting you hoped someone would rot in hell when there body was still warm but you get offended when someone makes a light hearted comment about celebrity deaths which I have read on a few forums now. Honestly couldn't make it up lol you'd be as well post a list of things that do and don't offend you so everyone can bide by your rules

Your the one on here posting you hoped someone would rot in hell when there body was still warm but you get offended when someone makes a light hearted comment about celebrity deaths which I have read on a few forums now. Honestly couldn't make it up lol you'd be as well post a list of things that do and don't offend you so everyone can bide by your rules

Yes someone that was already dead, never wished him dead or placed money on him to die.

You my friend are the wierdo

Yes someone that was already dead, never wished him dead or placed money on him to die.

You my friend are the wierdo
You did it to offend as you do with 90% of your posts then your the first to play the offended card. Your just a troll, plain and simple, on here to try and cause as much hassle as you can.

He's a class act isn't he? Feigns offence at the Dead Pool but joyfully dismisses the Hillsborough, Millie Dowler, Pinochet murdering thousands, women and children thrown out of planes. It's like the theatre of the absurd sometimes.

Meanwhile .
IMG_6962.JPG
IMG_6963.JPG
Just another day in paradise.
Doing some Venetian next month in the villa on the hill will upload as it comes together.
IMG_6964.JPG

Thanks. I know about Plath and Ted Hughes etc. but have to admit I've never read The Bell Jar. And hadn't heard of Hans Fallada. I'll check them out of the local library before the Tories close them down. Taking a whole month off in August to just relax. Addiction is an interest of mine, as well. And drinking. Stephen King was an addict and a drinker. He talks about it in his autobiography but this goes into it:

http://www.addictioninfo.org/articl...vercame-alcohol-and-drug-addiction/Page1.html

Yeah Stephen King, creative people are more prone. I had to give up booze and I was saying at an AA meeting on Monday that I've traded that addiction for others...such as classical music and coffee. Commercial coffee machine setup in my garage, travelling across Europe in the summer following my favourite band Kraftwerk. Bought 5 doughnuts for 50p from Morrison's and ate all 5 in one go. Yoga is my next obsession. Sylvia Plath poetry book Ariel is great too.

You did it to offend as you do with 90% of your posts then your the first to play the offended card. Your just a troll, plain and simple, on here to try and cause as much hassle as you can.

No, I did it to express my feelings on someone who I saw as pure evil.

My intention is not to cause hassle, but to expose lies and rubbish schemes and products to help people from being ripped off.
Seeker of truth and justice ;)