customers who text you

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prob a bit more pug don't measure everyday but would prob average out at just over 100m2 a day..when its there that is..2 man gang so ye just over 50 each

Reactions: Pug
I'd say 8 10 bags is quite easy day whith 2 spreads and a good labourer that mixes and cleans up after u
It is don't have labourer tho at min fcking useless down our way..that's wat was getting at but then sum1 said I was another 1 of them claiming to put 100m2 on in day I could imagine if I made out we put 250m2 on a day or sumat but 100m2+ a day is child's play

It is don't have labourer tho at min fcking useless down our way..that's wat was getting at but then sum1 said I was another 1 of them claiming to put 100m2 on in day I could imagine if I made out we put 250m2 on a day or sumat but 100m2+ a day is child's play

Yes, as I said in your post you just put 100m a day was easy no mention it was two of you.

250m2 I'd say I'd nead a good spread whith u and a s**t ods labourer .il labour for u for 150 a day lol 25 bags a day and il clean th place spotless by the way I'v got o c d lol

I don't need to put 100m a day on and your lucky if you get a properties to do that on week in week out unless your house bashing on big sites where the rates are that poor you probably have no choice . I run a good buisness to a high standard im always learning though, as I've got older I've gained more respect than I did in my twenties and thirties that's just part of life though I guess.
Meaning people will pay if your reputation is good or most will .
I just think there's more to life than having to worry about how much gear you need to throw on.
Hats off though

I don't need to put 100m a day on and your lucky if you get a properties to do that on week in week out unless your house bashing on big sites where the rates are that poor you probably have no choice . I run a good buisness to a high standard im always learning though, as I've got older I've gained more respect than I did in my twenties and thirties that's just part of life though I guess.
I just think there's more to life than having to worry about how much gear you need to throw on.
Hats off though
As they say m8 quality not quantity my mrs get best of both

250m2 I'd say I'd nead a good spread whith u and a s**t ods labourer .il labour for u for 150 a day lol 25 bags a day and il clean th place spotless by the way I'v got o c d lol[/QUOTEu reading my threads properly!? I dint say we put 250m2 on! I'd never pay a labourer £150

Hats off though
Don't do much house bashing doing a big 1 now tho in Harrogate about 1800m2 and getting £7m2 board and skim and the builder said he's only letting us do it as its his house he's living in so that says it all about our reputation we leave a quality job regardless of how many m2 we put on booked up for nxt 3 years pretty much so must be doing sumat rite

That's final thread on that topic..il never claim to put 100m2 on a day again honestly tho I don't see where the big deal is thought 90% of spreads on here wud do that day in day out if on commercial/house bashing etc

another good thread. From experience, first contact by text usually means an attitude problem which surfaces later. @ kitchy and cod liver oil. A customer's gym nutrition adviser said take oil on empty stomach so it doesn't go out through the liver.

That's final thread on that topic..il never claim to put 100m2 on a day again honestly tho I don't see where the big deal is thought 90% of spreads on here wud do that day in day out if on commercial/house bashing etc
Sori m8 I thought u z u can put 250m a day .As u z 100m2 + is child's play
another good thread. From experience, first contact by text usually means an attitude problem which surfaces later. @ kitchy and cod liver oil. A customer's gym nutrition adviser said take oil on empty stomach so it doesn't go out through the liver.
u sound like agony aunts can u help me is plastering good for your health?

Another thread of banter, arguing and explaining the 'right' way that runs for a few page. Then everyone realises we all run our businesses and work in different ways to earn a living.

Another thread of banter, arguing and explaining the 'right' way that runs for a few page. Then everyone realises we all run our businesses and work in different ways to earn a living.
Nothing better than a good banter lol

This thread gone from people texting .to how much meter some lads can cover pain killers and cod liver oil .now the topic f**k**g cat lol .What
Next has anybody got pics of fit birds women not blue tit

I don't care which way a client wants to contact me, they could use carrier pigeon for all I care. I've worked for people who have only text and others via email or phonecalls. I can confirm their monies are all the same.

On the original subject, I don't work for everyone that enquires or asks me to. If I don't like them or they seem like knobs then it's a no go from that point.

If someone I don't know texts me I just delete it without a response whatever it's about, work or otherwise. It doesn't matter if they like it or not, decision's already made. :fuckyou:

Email's fine, as that's just a modern version of a letter. Well, I say it's fine, but if it's curt or badly written then they can go fly a kite too. :fuckyou:

I guess the same goes for phone calls, if I answer it or they leave a message and they're polite and speak normally then fine. If they're pushy, tell me when I need to quote/work, tell me when to ring back etc. or ring after 18:00 in the week, or at any time on Saturday or Sunday then it's over before it starts. :fuckyou:

Basically I'll only deal with normal, decent, polite human beings. Everyone else is invited to pucker up and join the queue to kiss my 4rse.

On the original subject, I don't work for everyone that enquires or asks me to. If I don't like them or they seem like knobs then it's a no go from that point.

If someone I don't know texts me I just delete it without a response whatever it's about, work or otherwise. It doesn't matter if they like it or not, decision's already made. :fuckyou:

Email's fine, as that's just a modern version of a letter. Well, I say it's fine, but if it's curt or badly written then they can go fly a kite too. :fuckyou:

I guess the same goes for phone calls, if I answer it or they leave a message and they're polite and speak normally then fine. If they're pushy, tell me when I need to quote/work, tell me when to ring back etc. or ring after 18:00 in the week, or at any time on Saturday or Sunday then it's over before it starts. :fuckyou:

Basically I'll only deal with normal, decent, polite human beings. Everyone else is invited to pucker up and join the queue to kiss my 4rse.

Fair enough to all your points but why not call someone back who asks you to call after 6?
If there at work in the day and can't answer there phone then instead of it going back and forth there helping you know when is best?
That sounds like them being polite and helpful to me?

I get the part where people sound stupid or make stupid requests but just to ask a call back at a certain time isn't ridiculous.
That could be a decent earner your throwing away.
If you can pick and choose your work though based on that then fair play to you.

If you can pick and choose your work though based on that then fair play to you.

That's the key, and some of my earlier reply might seem unreasonable until that's taken into account. I'm in the nice position where I can choose what I do and who I do it for. I say 'nice' rather than 'fortunate' as it's been hard earned rather than some lucky break. When I go to look at jobs so that I can quote the customer can size me up, ask questions, have references (if not already referred) and see if they want me to do the work. I'm just doing the same.

I find it works well, and especially on large or complex jobs. The other benefit it provides is that I can target my marketing, paperwork, van sign writing etc to appeal to those people.

As for the call back after 18:00 thing, there are very few people who can't ring on their lunch, or a different day etc. So they can ring me then.

Status
Not open for further replies.