Customer houses with pets

• Thread starter Deleted member 40920
  • Start date

Members online

D

Deleted member 40920

You ever had to leave a job because the house smelt so bad? I honestly might have to finish this set and have an awkward conversation with the owner

Had a couple of pengers.

The worst one wasn’t because of pets. You know people / houses have their own scent? Usually fine.. this one didn’t smell bad but for some reason it repulsed me

Phew!! Knightmare mate. Why are you doing it if it’s that bad?
Had a cold when I quoted, couldn't smell s**t. Now it's all I can smell! It was abit cluttered but didn't look THAT bad. I've made a mistake it's fair to say

Had a cold when I quoted, couldn't smell s**t. Now it's all I can smell! It was abit cluttered but didn't look THAT bad. I've made a mistake it's fair to say
Poor f**k*r! You’ll have to see it through then mate, open every window that you can and keep going out to the van. Lol

Did a council job few years back had to dodge the cat s**t through the house to get to the room absolutely disgusting don’t know how people live like it maybe put a dust mask on and say it’s because of dust and not because they’re stinky f**k**s

Tip one of these out
Air fresheners New car.jpg

Or stick one of these in your snorkel as a hint !

hate_people.jpg
31WobPkPnkL.jpg

:coffe:

Yes
You ever had to leave a job because the house smelt so bad? I honestly might have to finish this set and have an awkward conversation with the owner
last year had a fellow plasterer ask for a hand with a job he quoted by email. We got there and the woman was a cat breeder some big cat mancoon? Soon as we walked in I started to heave as did he. There was piss and s**t every where walked straight back out telling her we can’t work in that sort of environment it was discussing. She new it nd all.

I
Yes

last year had a fellow plasterer ask for a hand with a job he quoted by email. We got there and the woman was a cat breeder some big cat mancoon? Soon as we walked in I started to heave as did he. There was piss and s**t every where walked straight back out telling her we can’t work in that sort of environment it was discussing. She new it nd all.
I don't think this bloke knows. Surely you must think f**k my house stinks whenever you walk in your door? I get not realising if your in the house constantly but they must notice the difference between work and their house

I

I don't think this bloke knows. Surely you must think f**k my house stinks whenever you walk in your door? I get not realising if your in the house constantly but they must notice the difference between work and their house
I don’t no either but the smell of that house was the worst thing my nose has ever gone through

My ex labourer lived like an animal, he had meningitis twice proper scruffy little c**t.
Best thing is he used to moan about how scruffy and smelly peoples houses were, I had to drop him back off home 1 morning as I couldn’t stand the smell of him

Did a job for one we called the cat woman, she had over 20 cats and the house reeked luckily we were doing the outside but she wanted 1 ceiling done, one of my guys was an ex boxer and said he had no sense of smell from busted nose so would do it, after quarter hour he came back out n spewed everywhere cos he could taste it all in the air inside !

Did a job for one we called the cat woman, she had over 20 cats and the house reeked luckily we were doing the outside but she wanted 1 ceiling done, one of my guys was an ex boxer and said he had no sense of smell from busted nose so would do it, after quarter hour he came back out n spewed everywhere cos he could taste it all in the air inside !
Haha I got this lads!!! I don't got this!

never forget a job about 15 years ago in an old single storey kitchen extension,ceiling had some bad staining from some 'leaks' customer wanted a new ceiling and said leaks on flat roof had been sorted anyway started ripping it down and then proceeded to get covered in thousands of f**k**g rat droppings and the 'leaks' were rat piss dirty f**k**g customers failed to tell me that rats had gotten in above needless to say as soon as that first board came down I spent about 30 seconds ripping the f**k out of the customer who threatened to call cops i said f**k**g do it and i'll show them this yer dirty f**k**s,packed tools up and f**k*d off and left it....never heard owt from it again

Cat s**t is the WORST!!!! Brings tears to my eyes from heaving!

I did a kitchen ceiling and they had stand alone plastic draws , ikea type thing, full of flour, sugar, rice. All loose and full of mouse droppings. Mouse s**t all through kitchen. They were still cooking with that! And they had kids!!

Cat s**t is the WORST!!!! Brings tears to my eyes from heaving!

I did a kitchen ceiling and they had stand alone plastic draws , ikea type thing, full of flour, sugar, rice. All loose and full of mouse droppings. Mouse s**t all through kitchen. They were still cooking with that! And they had kids!!
Did they make you a nice cup o tea....:sick:?

Back In my plastering days I had some grim jobs early in my career subbing for Leeds council. Dog s**t in houses, the smell of piss etc, people that lived in absolute squalor, heavy smokers etc.
Weirdest pet.... once was in a house repairing a ceiling and I saw the sheet on a nearby chair move, it was one of those where I’m thinking did I actually just see that or was it my imagination...anyhow I lifted it up and there was a carpet python under it must have been 5ft curled up, I’ve never scarpered as quick down the stairs and out as quick, I was like the road runner. Turns out it was there pet and let it roam about in that room sometimes, the set of weirdos.

Back In my plastering days I had some grim jobs early in my career subbing for Leeds council. Dog s**t in houses, the smell of piss etc, people that lived in absolute squalor, heavy smokers etc.
Weirdest pet.... once was in a house repairing a ceiling and I saw the sheet on a nearby chair move, it was one of those where I’m thinking did I actually just see that or was it my imagination...anyhow I lifted it up and there was a carpet python under it must have been 5ft curled up, I’ve never scarpered as quick down the stairs and out as quick, I was like the road runner. Turns out it was there pet and let it roam about in that room sometimes, the set of weirdos.

Had to do a number on one of our rentals the other week. 4 wheelie bins full of rotting rubbish amongst other things which I bagged up and my sister took to the tip. Also an old under counter freezer had been dumped in the garden too, drawers still full of food. Clearing out...nearly throwing up etc. Anyway, she took to tip and apologising about the smell. Guy at tip saying don’t worry, pretty normal and said that there was a f**k**g horrible smell previous week that they couldn’t work out. Anyway, they tracked it down to an old fridge that had been dumped.
Opened it and find a dead rotting python inside!

Did a council job few years back had to dodge the cat s**t through the house to get to the room absolutely disgusting don’t know how people live like it maybe put a dust mask on and say it’s because of dust and not because they’re stinky f**k**s
Had similar ,went change a oven few years ago pulled the bottom 2,draws out to find the plug n both had cat s**t in them ,dirty ducker

Had similar ,went change a oven few years ago pulled the bottom 2,draws out to find the plug n both had cat s**t in them ,dirty ducker
It’s just grim mate don’t do council work anymore but I’ve definitely seen how some people live and I wouldn’t even let my dog stay there

I did one for a mate few year ago, couple of artex ceiling over skim, got address. Said you’ll need some dust sheets floors are staying. Got 3 plastic backed ones, pulls up rings him. I’ll be there in half hour just knock on customers in, knocks on got a text off joiner. Ps it f**k**g stinks. Tosser! Furrballs behind all the doors, thought it was a carpet till I seen the square shapes, was tiled. Had a fly catcher sticky strip things in the kitchen, was rammed with them no more room for flies. Proper got there monies worth @John j had to be like Muhammad Ali to get water out kitchen sink dodging the f**k**s. Do I want a brew? You f**k**g mental!! Done for dinner, loaded up van stunk with the dust sheets pulled over to some lads filling a skip give them £20 to put the sheets in. Home, shower, fresh uniform, dinner back to work. Could still smell the house on my buckets the next day. Another job s**t stained knickers on the bathroom floor, big lads aswell.