CSCS Green card

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive got a funny feeling there are people out there trying to / danny, making a living out of doing **** all ?

please , cause my kids are without designer trainers , they have to wear addidas like the common folk

yeh, but its only every 4 years... and if you have done a hse course it covers the test ( think the course has to be in two years of the renewal ) like I said, never needed either of mine, but might aswell have them...

scaffs are best, they go fukin mental when their cards need renewing.. fuk me, anyone would think the thick ***** had been asked to swim channel..lol tight bastards..

every year.. every two years.. who gives a fuk, its 30 quid, not 3 grand..lol.. and marshy couldnt teach at college, as he would be after bumming all young ens..lol..
Sounds like your after a job in teaching aswell as it matches your hobbies ?? :RpS_lol:

From what I see No !!! A big f'ing No !!! Lads these days haven't a clue and I cringe at some of the stuff they "teach" my lad at college!!!??? Luckily they have sent me a questionnaire about my thoughts and pity the poor fool who has to read my thoughts to their superiors !!??

nice 1 marshy - tutor will be of sick nervous breakdown after a marshy tongue lashing :RpS_scared::RpS_lol:

tongue lashing his ballbag, more like...............................:RpS_laugh:

now i am at a bit of a loss here. i have never had a cscs card, i served a 5 year indentured apprenticeship and i am not going to be going on any corse or more fecking around.
but if you hold a card as a qualification then it should last for your working life not a couple of years?

now i am at a bit of a loss here. i have never had a cscs card, i served a 5 year indentured apprenticeship and i am not going to be going on any corse or more fecking around.
but if you hold a card as a qualification then it should last for your working life not a couple of years?
No money in that, the cow is to be milked and often..

Kia and Lovells are still letting folks on site with no card and just a number my mate was saying the other day , most of the sites I worked on are not bothered what colour the card is as long as you have one it won't change a thing I was working on a Kia site in tenbury few years back and they didn't really give a Shiite about your card and were more bothered about smoking in a little hut and you couldn't use your phone in a property for some unknown reason oh and wearing gloves was top of the bullshite list

It's really all the same just a different name

the £17.50 gets u the citb test once you have passed this it will then go towards getting a cscs card ( with other paper work ) the 17.50 CITB PASS DOES NOT COUNT AS A CSCSC CARD TO GET U ON SITE , you can nolonger just pass the citb test and pay £30 for a green card

Last edited:
Had one for years. Never been asked for it. Load of b*ll***s. Just another hand in the working mans pocket. Best one was upon entering the exam room for H/S test, being asked to roll up my sleeves in case I had any answers written on my arms!!!

The NVQ is lifetime but the cscs health & safety test is every 5 years, the NVQ gets you a trade specific cscs card

Status
Not open for further replies.