Crap pva

Members online

Sorry to highjack the thread, a question I've been want to as @Hicky , when soaking trowels to create forced patina ( I remember you posted some pics and had it bang on) was it just vinegar you used? Cheers bud

CT001.jpg

Honestly, I don't think I could hand over £75 for a primer, I'd just give it some extra coats of pva and throw sand or s**t like that in. 75 quid, fk me

Honestly, I don't think I could hand over £75 for a primer, I'd just give it some extra coats of pva and throw sand or s**t like that in. 75 quid, fk me
I be honest as always and sure there be some on here that remember me saying it (orangemachineman ) but used to think same tbh stu , always used bostick but tried the gyprime and loved it, says on the tub I think average 600m2 ish watered down, I not measured how far it has actually gone but feels like I had it ages and sure it's done more than stated, either that or I don't do a lot of area hey

I be honest as always and sure there be some on here that remember me saying it (orangemachineman ) but used to think same tbh stu , always used bostick but tried the gyprime and loved it, says on the tub I think average 600m2 ish watered down, I not measured how far it has actually gone but feels like I had it ages and sure it's done more than stated, either that or I don't do a lot of area hey
I would have thought thistle bond it would have been your bag?..,
Your slipping vince.:(

tried the gyprime and loved it

Do u need to let it dry before skimming?

I think it would be good if it actually waters down to 4:1 etc etc but hear a lot of bad things that its only good neat

I`ve tried stabilising solution to good effect or SBR/water 50/50 but still have to PVA in both cases so would love a one size Fitz Hall method that sorts things chemically and mechanically
Also cant see anywhere that does it mail order - anyone got a link?

Big "one size" in all his glory
fitz-hall-image-1-897730179.jpg