Coventry Plasterer wanted

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome. don't forget your stilts. This cupboards under the stairs isnt going to skim itself

I've got rollers blades to follow behind nuisance with the belt sander. I'm slightly more expensive than the other spread as I prefer steak bakes, but my sanding is top notch so I'm worth the better baked goods

ive eventualy given up all hope on getting other spreads to help/cover jobs...I could quite comfortabley keep another spread in work for 10 months of the year...

after 5 yrs of emotional rolercoaster and sheer shock and horror ive finaly decided to just give in...

it realy pains me to not be able to cover all my work and having to prioratise who to let down but I just cant cope with the hassle of poor workmanship, lack of respect for other peoples homes/ basic house keeping...

the worse thing for me is that I recon ive tried over 10 people and each 1 of them are sole traders who do there own work and turn up in sign written vans etc...and some of the standards have been francley frightening...

and as @Johnasif said the worse ones are those that are realy, realy nice and that are polite/likeable turn up on time keen and then turn out to be dreadfull at actualy plastering when your willing them on to be great...

I actualy retrained 3 or 4 on how to approach there work whilst im paying them to supposed to be helping me it begs belief!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure I know most of the spreads in my area that are on here but if anyone's wanting some work get in touch. Turning it away at the minute and I hate doing that .

Mainly boarding, dry lining and skimming. Occasional float and set work. Would prefer someone who drives and I can give them an address, tell them what needs doing and leave them to it.

Anyone interested pm me

Thanks

Steve
hello steve only just joined this website im normally pretty busy but if you ever get stuck again could you let me know much appreciated no; 07941569412

Do you know of any reliable site plasterers near us steve? Got that big job starting in 2 weeks and need a gang ir two on it. Last time i advertised for lads half were time wasters the other half didn't show except 1 lad who was good but used a F*****g roller to skim!? He knows who he is if he sees this the forum lurker

Do you know of any reliable site plasterers near us steve? Got that big job starting in 2 weeks and need a gang ir two on it. Last time i advertised for lads half were time wasters the other half didn't show except 1 lad who was good but used a F*****g roller to skim!? He knows who he is if he sees this the forum lurker

He used a roller to skim! Wot the f**k!!

Even if he did put the skim on with a roller that's not a bad idea, it's only the same as putting artex on :D
Fcuk it I'm gonna give it whirl :rolleyes:
Best patent it before Nela & Regina copy the skim roller idea, ffs it's gonna be the future :sisi:
Gonna call it Apply Roller Skim Easily or ARSE for short :)
I bet most on here would love the ARSE.
Anyone want to buy my ARSE? (y)

Even if he did put the skim on with a roller that's not a bad idea, it's only the same as putting artex on :D
Best patent it before Nela & Regina copy the skim roller idea, ffs it's gonna be the future :sisi:

Im not buying your arse unless i can give it a right good go first. I wanna feel your arse on my fingers to see if its nice.

Im not buying your arse unless i can give it a right good go first. I wanna feel your arse on my fingers to see if its nice.

I can bring my ARSE to your job tomorrow, let you use it as much as you want & if you like it you can own it for good. (y)

I can bring my ARSE to your job tomorrow, let you use it as much as you want & if you like it you can own it for good. (y)

If you turn up on my job 2moro im going to smash your arse to bits all over the walls and on the stairwell. See if your arse is tough and durable or will it break after a day on it

If you turn up on my job 2moro im going to smash your arse to bits all over the walls and on the stairwell. See if your arse is tough and durable or will it break after a day on it

It's basically still a virgin only thought of the idea of selling ARSE tonight think it's going to be a good year :sisi:

I notice you continue to lower the tone round here nuisance

Status
Not open for further replies.