Coventry Plasterer wanted

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beddy

Pretty sure I know most of the spreads in my area that are on here but if anyone's wanting some work get in touch. Turning it away at the minute and I hate doing that .

Mainly boarding, dry lining and skimming. Occasional float and set work. Would prefer someone who drives and I can give them an address, tell them what needs doing and leave them to it.

Anyone interested pm me

Thanks

Steve

Sorted. Freeds going to come and work for me. But I'll get the customers to pay him direct. Together we will provide unrivalled quality workmanship

Sorted. Freeds going to come and work for me. But I'll get the customers to pay him direct. Together we will provide unrivalled quality workmanship

but i thought you wanted a spread who you can leave on the job.............alone......................to think for them selves...................:RpS_scared:

I don't know. But he can **** off if he thinks im paying £600 a day. Im not mac_plastering

Steve , im seriously thinking about going back on the tools. With these new machines, speedscams and nelasuperflexispongefloaty things plastering never looked so easy . Let's face it if @richardbrown can do it any one can !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Subcontract plasterers available for work ,24 yrs EXPS on large commercial sites nationwide ,from refurbs to new builds ,we plaster skimcoat,float and set,plaster boarding,dot and dab,tape and jointing,nvqs levels3/2,plastering and all types of rendering,sand and cements to new colour renders ,CSCS cards,utr 'iphaff cards ,van tools ,small team if needed ,tel mike markland ,,07968160084,pricework or day work ,

Subcontract plasterers available for work ,24 yrs EXPS on large commercial sites nationwide ,from refurbs to new builds ,we plaster skimcoat,float and set,plaster boarding,dot and dab,tape and jointing,nvqs levels3/2,plastering and all types of rendering,sand and cements to new colour renders ,CSCS cards,utr 'iphaff cards ,van tools ,small team if needed ,tel mike markland ,,07968160084,pricework or day work ,

What are your hobbies?

Buddy will you do us all a favour and fu#k off

Giving someone a start next week, see how he gets on. Hopefully good enough to leave on a job

Giving someone a start next week, see how he gets on. Hopefully good enough to leave on a job
Ah, I remember those days,hoping this next lad is good at what he does,punctual,thoughtful,clean ,fast enough,reliable , then wondering at ten am how can I get rid of him,

Ah, I remember those days,hoping this next lad is good at what he does,punctual,thoughtful,clean ,fast enough,reliable , then wondering at ten am how can I get rid of him,

i had to get rid of two polish guys one morning before ten then spend two hours trying io tidy up what the done before the customer seen it happy days

i had to get rid of two polish guys one morning before ten then spend two hours trying io tidy up what the done before the customer seen it happy days
It's worse when they are your own people,own age group seem really nice,just can't plaster but are oblivious to this,

I have that feeling John although hee seems keen. Told him yday ill text today's job address so he can come and meet. Purposely didn't to see if he'd make the effort. Rang me today asking for it and was there 20 mins later. We'll see

I have that feeling John although hee seems keen. Told him yday ill text today's job address so he can come and meet. Purposely didn't to see if he'd make the effort. Rang me today asking for it and was there 20 mins later. We'll see
Best of luck,the real truth is no one cares more for your job than you,

Oh I know that. Just talked him through what I expect, without trying to sound like a diick. Said all I want is someone who turns up on time does thetheir work and gets paid for it. I was blunt and said if youre no good then ill say so but if you're good ill use you whenever I can

Status
Not open for further replies.