Could you leave it like that

roryston

Done a little rendering job this weekend, all nice and no problems.

I topped it off this morning and floated her up reading for a light dusting of tyroline Tuesday.

Owner asked me to leave it sponged insted as hes very happy with it.

Problem I got is I've allowed a day Tuesday to Tyrolean it and float the bottom in.

Now I have to pop back to do the bottom for a couple of hours anyway but shall I keep it at the same price as I've allowed a day for it?

WP_20160717_13_13_41_Pro.jpg

I would explain you have booked a day to do it so there won't be any difference in price except materials. Unless they throw much work your way and maybe come to a compromise

Do whatever makes you have a clear conscience but not out of pocket.
And it's forecast sunshine all week maybe get some time chilling in garden .. Bonus

keep you mouth shut! the customer is happy,
you should have rendered the plinth at the same time that you rendered the wall.

Why didn't you do the bottom with the wall though ?

Because I was going to Tyrolean it and cant stand covering it in Tyrolean then washing it off. Just to me seems to come up a nicer job when its done last thing.

If it was a full days Tyroleaning I would of done the plinth today but since its half a day I can make the rest of the day up on that.

Because I was going to Tyrolean it and cant stand covering it in Tyrolean then washing it off. Just to me seems to come up a nicer job when its done last thing.

If it was a full days Tyroleaning I would of done the plinth today but since its half a day I can make the rest of the day up on that.

Take what you can get Rory, you work hard enough.

Take what you can get Rory, you work hard enough.

All good mate popped there on Monday afternoon and got the bottom on all sorted lovley, I offered to drop some money on the price but he still paid me in full, hes a good bloke I do a hell of alot of work for him and this is on his own house so I'm just glad hes happy!

All good mate popped there on Monday afternoon and got the bottom on all sorted lovley, I offered to drop some money on the price but he still paid me in full, hes a good bloke I do a hell of alot of work for him and this is on his own house so I'm just glad hes happy!

Looks a tidy job mate :fuckyou:

Done a little rendering job this weekend, all nice and no problems.

I topped it off this morning and floated her up reading for a light dusting of tyroline Tuesday.

Owner asked me to leave it sponged insted as hes very happy with it.

Problem I got is I've allowed a day Tuesday to Tyrolean it and float the bottom in.

Now I have to pop back to do the bottom for a couple of hours anyway but shall I keep it at the same price as I've allowed a day for it?

View attachment 12801

Yes I could