Could cry

Members online

Andy g

Working in dark old house this cannot be right ,feel like f**k**g crying so depressing ,f**k**g one band u can have it , it s**t job not going right f**k**g s**t everywhere f**k me b*ll***s like f**k**g steel

Working in dark old house this cannot be right ,feel like f**k**g crying so depressing ,f**k**g one band u can have it , it s**t job not going right f**k**g s**t everywhere f**k me b*ll***s like f**k**g steel
feel like getting f**k hammered

Reactions: Djr
Seriously Andy go and see your doctor and ask for some happy pills. Try and take on less work, eat better and exercise. Not as you were. As you will be.
Tried happy pills made me worst had to come of them, it just the job,it can bring me down to China town

Like what

I'll keep it really simple for you because I know you'll like that. If God made it, it's good. If people made it, it's bad.
So let's practice...
Fish.. Good.
Fish n chips to put in the oven. Bad.
Apples. Good.
Apple strudel. Bad.
Beef. Good.
Beefburgers. Bad.

See the trick here. Some of it comes in boxes. Bad.
And some comes as it is. Good.

Your turn. Weightwatchers super healthy low fat diet lasagne - good or bad?

I'll keep it really simple for you because I know you'll like that. If God made it, it's good. If people made it, it's bad.
So let's practice...
Fish.. Good.
Apples. Good.
Apple strudel. Bad.
Beef. Good.
Beefburgers. Bad.

f**k nose good

I worked I a big old house being renovated with no lights and only 2 real fires one December. I had a 400 lumen head torch and some comedy podcasts and I was happy as Larry

Go and see your doctor mate you sound depressed and it's no joke. I don't think the job is the problem, would you be happier sitting in an office/call centre/shop for 9 hours a day?

Yes it f**k**g plastering that making me getting plasterd

Every job has its downside, Andy g .... you're suffering from greener grass syndrome.

If you got a job in customer care, you'd soon be honking about listening to knob head customers for not enough money, you could spend a few hundred quid on an HGV to be warm and comfortable every day but you'd soon be crying about having to listen to s**t head controllers who lie about what they told you or having to work weekends to make ends meet, or the pricks at the DVSA checkpoints trying to catch you out....

I was watching this the other day...he's been given a ten hr rest break, then a short job another rest. Then a full day, so of course he'd been up 20 odd hrs and was f**k*d but what the controller said when he rang it in was a fcuking disgrace..... you'd have hit the roof.

Or or or....

Look inside, my friend/ Look inwards.

Andy u had yer diner yet ? take a break get sum sunshine n say sunshineeeee in a Liam Gallagher way

So let's practice...
Fish.. Good.
Apples. Good.
Apple strudel. Bad.
Beef. Good.
Beefburgers. Bad.

That’s a great but simple why to think about what to eat an what not to eat. Going down diet routes can be a pain in the arse! I’m bad for getting home an hardly eating at work with being busy then just raid the cupboards with quick bites! Biscuits are my down fall. Cuppa tea trigggers it but how can you not have a cuppa after work lol

That’s a great but simple why to think about what to eat an what not to eat. Going down diet routes can be a pain in the arse! I’m bad for getting home an hardly eating at work with being busy then just raid the cupboards with quick bites! Biscuits are my down fall. Cuppa tea trigggers it but how can you not have a cuppa after work lol

It's ultimately the truth that you really can't go wrong with fresh food unless you're trying really hard to do something like get bigger or get ripped.

It's also an ultimate truth that when people put food in boxes, they have to do something to get it in there or sell it. Low fat probably means high salt. Not artificial preservatives doesn't say anything about colourings... everything...absolutely everything that comes in a box has been f**k*d about with in some way or other.

I keep meals in the freezer for when I can't be arsed to cook.

My problem is Guinness. I can't get it out of my head that God makes Guinness.