cooking like a chicken

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

kemp

bonded and skimmed a a bathroom yesterday was sweating my nuts off felt like i was in a oven bloody plaster goin off cos of heat etc nightmare lol
skimmed a bathroom wall in notts today was even worse thought i were goin pass out lol

Yep. Sweated like a pig.

Got hold of what i thought was my bottle of water and took a big mouthful of turps.....:RpS_scared:

Made my day that one!

haha i did a conservatory a few years back when it was hot and that was a c**t then it started raining and all my gear was outside so i have to leave it and get all my gear in whilst the plaster was going off like a rocket hate my job sometimes.
and the turps thing, just after christmas i quite smokeing and failed well the fellas on site thought it would be funny to dip the butt of all my fags in a tub of turps basically muggin me off cos i started smokeing again after a week, worst tasteing fags ive ever ever had:RpS_cursing:

Conservetories!!!was skimming one out one day.interior door was locked only front door on conservertory an one of them where windows dont open !the front door slammed shut no way out baking day client out was there about 20 minutes before passer bye opened door!!joe public waving back at me that really got me in a panic!lolcouldnt even have smoke t calm down they were in van!!!! Lol

haha i would have stood outside and made a point of really REALLY enjoying a cig and watching ya suffer then had a nice cold drink:flapper:

Connies are a c**t in this weather a good chance the finish will craze sometimes safer to tape and joint.

I dont understand concept of connies?they put em up an then pay s**t loads o money on blinds to keep sun out??!they are so uncomfortable better to sit in garden.an if its raining wats up with front room!!!done alot of jobs where clients sell em an put up extentions instead!!lol

I always found on site work it seemed in summer windows were always in but in winter no fecking windows sure it was goverment ploy to kill us off!!

hi new to this site so go easy on me...i have heard sodium citrate re***ds the setting of gypsum maybe look into this! could make it easier on yer nuts :RpS_scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.