Convenience

Members online

zolco

Private Member
Have jewsons down the road where I'm working at the minute, was lazy to get some stop beads out this morning from the lock up so pulled in to jewsons to get a few, paid £25.98 for 5 beads with discount :rayos:. Scandalous to say the least
IMG_20180201_072100.jpg

I won’t go in Jewsons. They wanted £63 for a tub of drywall sealer that I pay £23 for. I left it on the counter and walked away without saying a word. Robbing c**ts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feel for you mate , we all have to be so sharp and organised it’s untrue , one slight oversight and we are cut to pieces, pants down

On positive note I got absolute bargain price yesterday at travis Perkins on thistle pure finish , made my day tbh
Win some , loose some
FBAD365F-333C-448B-BD3C-EE79B56C15D3.jpeg

Know how you feel Jewsons are thieves mate. Of all the builders merchants around my way them f**k**s are the worst! I always say the clue is in the name? :whistle::whistle:

Jewsons tried to charge me £99 for 2 boxes of gyproc cove. we left and called opposite to B andQ picked up 2 boxes for £44!

They absolute idiots tbh, I bought some aco drains from them on Monday, geez said oh we short of drain connectors can you come back in an hour's time, I get the driver to pick some up for you from another branch. I was like fair enough, show up an hour later, there's no drain connectors, he had a look the stocks online, noone stocks it at jewsons. I was pissed off

Have jewsons down the road where I'm working at the minute, was lazy to get some stop beads out this morning from the lock up so pulled in to jewsons to get a few, paid £25.98 for 5 beads with discount :rayos:. Scandalous to say the leastView attachment 21401
Lock up it is from now then bloke lol
There plenty of online places to get decent beads at reduced rate !

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

We only have a jewson's and a bloody waitrose here :(.
I fear the worst everytime I hear.
"I'm just nipping to the shops".:crying:

I always bought my beads in bulk and towards the end I was also getting pallets of finish delivered to my garage/unit near my home as I got some good prices and got fed up of going to the sheds every day :D