@cockey

Bentankur..what a c**t

Watch this boys…I’ll put my cock on the line..thrashing..

Before you get lemon.to us…spudnick your a f**k**g hide and seek champion..like the yid on this page..he knows who is lol..tbf,he’s more billocks than you,and decent…

Bentankur..what a c**t

Watch this boys…I’ll put my cock on the line..thrashing..

Before you get lemon.to us…spudnick your a f**k**g hide and seek champion..like the yid on this page..he knows who is lol..tbf,he’s more billocks than you,and decent…
Anytime anywhere anyplace you f**k**g melt.u been on shandys and feeling hard

This all could of been avoided cockney if you just realise the irons are probably 12-13th biggest team in prem.youve had a belter of a season
In the end with the limited size squad we’ve got I’m happy with the season we’ve had.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:This all could of been avoided cockney if you just realise the irons are probably 12-13th biggest team in prem.youve had a belter of a season
Best ever season they’ve had and we’ve been s**t and still done em by 15 pts

Enjoy the europa conference @Cockney1 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: just about your level,

now go away and let the big boys perform on the biggest stage :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Antonioooooooo

Best ever season they’ve had and we’ve been s**t and still done em by 15 pts

Enjoy the europa conference @Cockney1 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: just about your level,

now go away and let the big boys perform on the biggest stage :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Antonioooooooo
What’s the competition like? How did your lot get on in it?

:risas2:..I'd hammer you into the ground you melt

I’d put my life on that..I’d your jaw broken in 2…that would be a true story..,if you pulled yourself away from ya x-box..

Have You run out of glue ya dizzy shitwit??..

I’d be embarrassed for ya..would be a pleasure punching holes in you ya f**k**g gimp⚒⚒⚒⚒⚒

Gotta be Chelsea??

Last edited:
I’d put my life on that..I’d your jaw broken in 2…that would be a true story..,if you pulled yourself away from ya x-box..

Have You run out of glue ya dizzy shitwit??..

I’d be embarrassed for ya..would be a pleasure punching holes in you ya f**k**g gimp⚒⚒⚒⚒⚒

Gotta be Chelsea??
:risas2: what a melt you really are ffs :risas2: :risas2:

I’ll get on the blower to Frank warren see if it’s worth promoting if not will have to go down the white collar route lads @Spudknit @Bigstevehammer[/USER
[/QUOTE]
Big ironic Steve has had a shandy and he's feeling hard.any1 who calls themselves big is ironic :risas2: bet he's a 5ft2 dwarf.he supports West ham so I know he's soft as cheese :coffe: :risas2:

Bit ironic you’ve spud in your name..head shaped like a potatoe, dense as f**k and full of mush!!….

My dads harder than your dad…ya soft lad

Another shandy drinking Chelsea quaffer…yawn!!

Big ironic Steve has had a shandy and he's feeling hard.any1 who calls themselves big is ironic :risas2: bet he's a 5ft2 dwarf.he supports West ham so I know he's soft as cheese :coffe: :risas2:
Bring It On Strongman GIF by The World's Strongest Man

Bit ironic you’ve spud in your name..head shaped like a potatoe, dense as f**k and full of mush!!….

My dads harder than your dad…ya soft lad

Another shandy drinking Chelsea quaffer…yawn!!
That all you got BIG STEVE? So I'm chelsea,spurs.anymore? Can't take it as you finished up exactly as I said you will.your a little club inondon let alone the premier league so get back in your box lad before I put you there