claremont

Status
Not open for further replies.

claremont

Hi,
I`m new to this forum and am thinking about getting a second hand machine to spray krend. are three phase 415 volt allowed to be used on site? and could i run it off a generator? if so what size gene would i need?
can anyone help?
cheers.

Hello mate and welcome l think @currier is the man to talk to regarding all things machine.

Hi yes three phase is allowed if you run a genny needs to be petrol and minimum 12.5 kva

Most site silos are 3 phase or 230v

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Welcome to the forum,

We are distributors of a range of diesel and electric machines available to the UK market.

3 Phase machines or diesel machines are most suited to products such as Krend - especially for site work.

The smallest generator size you would go for are 13 KvA rated. We now manufacture our own generators which are 15 KvA rated and also petrol.

If you require anymore info on machines please do not hesitate to contact me: ryan@pftcentral.co.uk

Ryan

We have a used PFT G5 available down here. Good clean machine 2006. recently serviced all pipes,guns,cables etc ready to run. Official Knauf PFT backed Training included at our depot £3.5k plus vat

Thanks fellas,
which is the best machine for krend and do you know of any second hand ones and prices on them?

We would recommend the M-tec M300 for K-rend. K-rend themselves would also recommend this machine.

When using this product you must make sure you use E-Grade which is their sprayable render

We have a a range of M300's and PFT G5's in stock. Prices ranging from £3000 upto £5000 all will come with a 6 month warranty and full training

Ryan

I have a mono jet for sale complete with genny for 4k no vat and will also providethe knauf pft official training can also bring machine to site

Feel free to give me a call 07950309632

All of the 3 phase machines will pump krend

Hi,
I`m new to this forum and am thinking about getting a second hand machine to spray krend. are three phase 415 volt allowed to be used on site? and could i run it off a generator? if so what size gene would i need?
can anyone help?
cheers.
Have you ever used one mate , if not you will need some backing , best of luck with it , you will not look back :RpS_thumbup:

cheers,
I`m from the Bristol area and have been plastering 30 years but the shoulders are getting worn!!
I have got quite a lot of work on and have 5 guys on at the mo so looking to make life a bit easier!

Feel free to give me a call might also have a G4 coming available, machines are definatly the way forward for rendering

We are based in Cheltenham so are pretty local to you. I'm out of the office tomorrow but can be contacted by email or mobile if you have any questions. Where about in Bristol are you from?

cheers,
I`m from the Bristol area and have been plastering 30 years but the shoulders are getting worn!!
I have got quite a lot of work on and have 5 guys on at the mo so looking to make life a bit easier!
This is only my personal opinion , but i got my G4 from the pft guys ( Les ) and i found their back up second to none , and you will need it when you first start out , or if your like me still ringing up 6 years later :RpS_blushing:

I`m gonna look to spray about 60 bags a day . i have about £4000 to spend, what can i get thats reliable for that?

I`m from clevedon . been doing k rend for about 10 years by hand but its really picked up recently, so thats why we are looking for second hand machine to see how it goes .

Good to hear things are picking up for you.

We can also offer you a demo on the machines FOC, they are also available to hire just in case you want to double check before you invest

got my putzmeister sp11 on eBay. best one for site work. just tow along. no geny required and will pump upto 100m.

Status
Not open for further replies.