checkatrade!

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your missing the point Barry, your telling me something that cleary works, is s**t.

Checkatrade is a business, of course they charge money for it, but you equally make a lot of money in return for the jobs you get.

Telling me it doesnt work is like saying A Formula 1 car is s**t at racing, it works, its a fact, you dont believe it, that just shows ignorance.

Dont happen to be one of these "I dont believe it until I see it" guys do you? set in your ways by any chance?

I tell you what, tell me a form of advertising that doesnt cost any money and is actually worth while?

have you checked the website out? its not like myhammer etc. like i said, i'm phoning round my mates who are on there tomorrow to see what the score is, i'll post wqhat they say tomorrow evening.

fuk sake freerider mate why are you biting like that,think about it :-\ some of these lads have been on here a long time and thay no the score ;) you get me

Im a member of Checkatrade,and its the dogs rollocks,as Free says it started in the south 10 years ago and its spreading fast!! The city im based all the quality trades have that CAT sticker on the van.The customer has total peace of mind knowing theyve a tradesman or woman from. ;D

Fair play if it works for you guys I just think to many of these companys have been ripping the trades off for years so there is a few bitter people who hate these . But for me I do hate the middle man who takes a cut of my dosh for sitting on his arss word of mouth is the best and cheapest way.

Have a calmer head today as have not had a good few drinks today so I would like to appologise to freerider for calling a nobhead. Anyway back to the subject .Can I ask as to why they want to credit check you?

Checkatrade was deveoloped after te Hurricane that hit Selsy bill, all the pikeys and con men came in taking thousands of people, and ripped them off.It was designed to check trades and circulate there numbers.It has worked well for me in the past.But for some reason £400 a year springs to mind.It was`nt a bidding for jobs thing when i was in it, and it did work well.

Status
Not open for further replies.