Chancers paradise

Members online

No one other than my mrs is licking my arse ash...bang out of order :cool:
Hes got a thing with me licking arses ignore him..says I argue with every1 in one sentence then I lick every1s arse in another..comedy gold..I've stopped replying to him.not worth the finger typing the sub human

Hes got a thing with me licking arses ignore him..says I argue with every1 in one sentence then I lick every1s arse in another..comedy gold..I've stopped replying to him.not worth the finger typing the sub human
Well if you want to im not easy...ill need to know your favourite colour and weather you think coronavirus was created by the clintons

Well if you want to im not easy...ill need to know your favourite colour and weather you think coronavirus was created by the clintons
Judging by the length you've got il give it a miss..watch it tho as mccunt the sub human will start getting jealous,hes got the hots for me,already told him I'm not interested..

Judging by the length you've got il give it a miss..watch it tho as mccunt the sub human will start getting jealous,hes got the hots for me,already told him I'm not interested..
Give it a try bud you might like it...you pair do seem to have a bit of connection

I just had me first mac d.s since lockdown

Snap

E71965F6-1CBD-480D-A784-C13FABCDFF06.jpeg

I was bit.disapointed as I allways go for a legend or one of fancy ones they have on
Ended up with standard chicken burger. And no f**k**g milkshake

Always they way , the idea of a maccy’s is Always better then having it , Chips were cold on mine

I was bit.disapointed as I allways go for a legend or one of fancy ones they have on
Ended up with standard chicken burger. And no f**k**g milkshake

How can you have a macd without a big mac meal that's just plain wrong!

Might as well gone to KFC and had zinger tower.

I'm quite upset about this mate I'm not guna lie!