Carpet damage and dustsheets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway this threads gotta be a wind up from someone on here lol.
Notice how proud housewife Helen never bit or said anything about the slagging off of her manky rotten carpet & the dump of a house that was also mentioned oh & the horrible green artex :RpS_wink:

What's she gonna say?

How dare you talk about my artex walls like that?

I bet it looked a load more respectable before @stuart did a job on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's she gonna say?

How dare you talk about my artex walls like that?

I bet it looked a load more respectable before @stuart did a job on it.

Well for her first time on here she took it well about her house being called a dump etc
& she never even mentioned it in her replys lol.

Most people on their first time here bite like fcuk if slagged off etc even the spreads bite straight away until they've been on here for a while.

No one comes on here & takes abuse without saying something back,
read back through the thread & you'll see :RpS_wink:

It's all bullsh1t

You carry on believing its a woman if you want lol :rolleyes)

Well for her first time on here she took it well about her house being called a dump etc
& she never even mentioned it in her replys lol.

Most people on their first time here bite like fcuk if slagged off etc even the spreads bite straight away until they've been on here for a while.

No one comes on here & takes abuse without saying something back,
read back through the thread & you'll see :RpS_wink:

It's all bullsh1t

You carry on believing its a woman if you want lol :rolleyes)

I bet you're double bluffing and it's you!!!!!!

Helen indeed! :RpS_lol:

Nah not me they can check my IP address :RpS_wink:

Here's what a few members said to her though :RpS_biggrin:

"the place does look a bit of a dump tho i bet he couldn't wait to get away"

"Your house looks grim, shame on you both"

"carpets are cleaner now than before he started"

"I wouldn't of even turned up to do the job the place is hacking. Although the guy should have put sheets down im guessing the customer is probably looking for an excuse to get carpets cleaned or even new ones"

Then her reply after reading these comments :RpS_lol:

"Thanks all. Much appreciated. Didn't say I was ditching carpets. Just naively expected good practice I've seen by others, that dustsheets would go down & would offer some protection to carpets & cleaning carpets after would sort out."

:rolleyes)

No amount of smileys will distract from the fact that Helen = Nisus...:RpS_wink:

Lol I thought it was JJ but I can't check IPs on here......yet :RpS_wink:

Hang on are you trying to divert attention off yourself :-0 its......it's.........you :RpS_sneaky:

Mods check his IP!

Lee has to surrender his location and ip address to the mods everyday to make sure hes not any alias'. Its the forum equivalent of being on tag

@Helen123 can you post a picture of yourself to assuage the accusations that you are not real ...? thanks

i think she is real but was taken aback by the replies. think she expected a more professional and supportive response instead of being tarred and feathered for failing to maintain a des res abode

@Helen123 can you post a picture of yourself to assuage the accusations that you are not real ...? thanks

i think she is real but was taken aback by the replies. think she expected a more professional and supportive response instead of being tarred and feathered for failing to maintain a des res abode

Hope its a wet t shirt pic?? :RpS_biggrin:

Maybe I'm just paranoid & trust no one then :RpS_scared:

But people believe anything on the internet though :rolleyes)
Remember when kebab king signed up as Claire & put one of my pics off my website on here & said she had just had the work done & it was rough lol & everyone fell for it & said what's the matter with it & it doesn't look that bad etc :RpS_lol:
The photo was 3years old lol.(Probably was rough though) :RpS_blushing:

Lets sort this out then, an IP check request for Helen123 please. @Danny @flynnyman

Or am I gonna have to do my own investigations again ffs :RpS_unsure:

I used to do work for the council, and remember when i was green, we did same as this plasterer but the snake with tits said, Oh don't worry about the carpets we are buying new ones LOL, when we got back to the council depot there we were summoned to the office where they said she had put-in a claim, and funny that house was a fu%^& mess as well you dirty whor£, clean your house up !!!!!!!!!! Chav....lol

I used to do work for the council, and remember when i was green, we did same as this plasterer but the snake with tits said, Oh don't worry about the carpets we are buying new ones LOL, when we got back to the council depot there we were summoned to the office where they said she had put-in a claim, and funny that house was a fu%^& mess as well you dirty whor£, clean your house up !!!!!!!!!! Chav....lol

Theyre bang at it on the insurance work too 'dont worry theyre paying for a new carpet too' ask the contracts manager and hed say are they ****, cover it up

Maybe I'm just paranoid & trust no one then :RpS_scared:

But people believe anything on the internet though :rolleyes)
Remember when kebab king signed up as Claire & put one of my pics off my website on here & said she had just had the work done & it was rough lol & everyone fell for it & said what's the matter with it & it doesn't look that bad etc :RpS_lol:
The photo was 3years old lol.(Probably was rough though) :RpS_blushing:

Lets sort this out then, an IP check request for Helen123 please. @Danny @flynnyman

Or am I gonna have to do my own investigations again ffs :RpS_unsure:
Done it nothing coming up maybe she took out of all the negative stuff about her gaff being a **** hole the one or two threads that said it's the plasterers fault, let's have it right she wil be the type who only hears what she wants to.

I've never heard a female customer use the words,"ditched" or "good practice"
Maybe "wow your so smooth, good looking, charming and talented." Once or twice.:RpS_cool:

Me and my bro had somethin similar on remods woman (piss head) accused our lab of slicing her sofa with his trowel he was having a go on patching the chimney breast and sofa was 10 ft away our gaffer started panicking goin ow much is this gonna cost blah blah I said fook her he was no where near it and his trowel couldn't cut butter nevermind leather incased in hard sweat n beer he panicked and give her 50 quid next day cheeky bitch had a brand new pair of trainers on and a fresh slab of stella and was accusing sparkys of ripping it with his drill haha

Hi Helen
Pity you had a bad experience, next time you need a plastering job doing give me a call.Us women know hoe to look after and clean up houses afterwards.

Me and my bro had somethin similar on remods woman (piss head) accused our lab of slicing her sofa with his trowel he was having a go on patching the chimney breast and sofa was 10 ft away our gaffer started panicking goin ow much is this gonna cost blah blah I said fook her he was no where near it and his trowel couldn't cut butter nevermind leather incased in hard sweat n beer he panicked and give her 50 quid next day cheeky bitch had a brand new pair of trainers on and a fresh slab of stella and was accusing sparkys of ripping it with his drill haha

the cheek of it ... :RpS_sneaky:

i agree it dont take 5 mins to sling some dust sheets down even if the customer tells you they are renewing em . but looking at that carpets it looks like in a right old mess before he started and looking at the state of the wood work and from what i can see the house is not the cleanest i recon wires were crossed he thought the carpets were going

I had a plasterer in to take down the old ceiling above my stairs and replace with new. Whilst he said there would be a lot of mess and that my carpets would be ruined, I assumed there would be dustsheets down & was prepared for a lot of dust but thought carpets should be largely protected so we were talking dust. Came home to find new fresh plaster all over the carpets. Wondered if anyone could offer opinion on photos as to whether carpet damage in photos should have been expected by me / would be possible if protected (as I am now told they were) or this is poor practice. Many thanks!
Wonder what happened this guy. Had a good laugh at them pics at the time. Looks like he keeps farm animals in that place.

Status
Not open for further replies.