cant be assed to work the price out

Members online

lenny

gotta big six bed house to board and skim just cant be bothered to sit and work it all out on a meterage,so took a punt on how many days for 2 of us.does 12k sound reasonable

gotta big six bed house to board and skim just cant be bothered to sit and work it all out on a meterage,so took a punt on how many days for 2 of us.does 12k sound reasonable

depends on how much weed you have smoked.

I would of said twice as much as half the original estimate would be nearly double the preliminary quote, just work off this principle but remember to add two thirds of one half ...good luck

How many walls then multiply by warty = price.(y)

Kerching,chong, potato.

Last edited:
I'm sure a local handyman/plasterer/painter/gas safe registered will undercut you and do it for £1000 cash

Can't be arsed on a job that size the mind boggles at times either to much work on or not hungry enough or defo a wind up thread

Big job equals taking your time to measure up, you could easily drop a bollock. You may get lucky plucking a price out the sky, but you'll never be able to run a business that way. Pricing up is a ball ache, Ill happily admit that, but you at least need a reasonable breakdown of material and labour costs.

If I was faced with that I would literally go room to room, detailing dimensions and how long each room would take, then add 3-4 days as a back up and price it at a slightly higher rate. Would take about an hour to price and half an hour to write up. I would only take on a job of that size if it was still the recession and the customer was well out of the way, preferably in a different country.

christ it will take an hour out of your day to measure that up then x by your meterage rate.
if you cant be arsed to put that effort in would i f uck give the job to that person.

would you say the same about cleaning?
job to big to clean mate sorry.

or when bloke comes to pay and says cant be arsed to work your money out ill just guess it? would you have something to say then?

christ it will take an hour out of your day to measure that up then x by your meterage rate.
if you cant be arsed to put that effort in would i f uck give the job to that person.

would you say the same about cleaning?
job to big to clean mate sorry.

or when bloke comes to pay and says cant be arsed to work your money out ill just guess it? would you have something to say then?

Most on here work on a date rate dan I reckon
Give them a scale rule and they'll have no idea!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Lenny just offer a bit of a discount if you can tackle his missus in the deal? Just add a bit more on if he wants to watch or add 5g if he wants to join in??

I price everything Bobby I don't like day rate and the customer prefers price I find.
It's a cop out and I'm in business to make a profit not friends. :)
Bobby just playing the big man again. Funny thing that he loves the scale rule as it makes him look taller :inocente:

Ha ha fair play gregg
As always you can't seem to talk about the thread and turn it into childish comments.
Stick too skimming dogshit artex so you won't need to use a scale rule?'!![emoji849][emoji79][emoji12]

Last edited:
fishing-pole-and-fish.png

Ha ha fair play gregg
As always you can't seem to talk about the thread and turn it into childish comments.
Stick too skimming dogshit artex so you won't need to use a scale rule?'!![emoji849][emoji79][emoji12]

Not childish comments your just not funny enough to give a reply Noel

Just price it as a 3 bed.....6 bed is far too big anyway. They'll probably never use the extra rooms......pfft

But I do like @Olican 's method.......