Can we not help each other?

Members online

Zippydragon

Probably already been said. I
Get the survival of the fittest etc but surely on here everyone seems fairly stand up guys and girls , can we not have a thread running where we update where stock is in each area so we can try and help each other rather than the Toyota Prius brigade buying it all? Enough of us work across the place that we could help each other out, might just be me but would rather someone on here able to pay their bills than someone else

Get the survival of the fittest etc but surely on here everyone seems fairly stand up guys and girls , can we not have a thread running where we update where stock is in each area so we can try and help each other rather than the Toyota Prius brigade buying it all? Enough of us work across the place that we could help each other out, might just be me but would rather someone on here able to pay their bills than someone else

Yes in privite no in public same as pricing its suicide!

Seems the sheds are getting a better supply of plaster than builders merchants,too many diyers/profeterers coming out with 20 bags plus.
It’s a constant battle to source materials to stay in work.

Seems the sheds are getting a better supply of plaster than builders merchants,too many diyers/profeterers coming out with 20 bags plus.
It’s a constant battle to source materials to stay in work.

I just dont understand that non plasterers could be arsed with all the hassle to fetch and re sell its madness

I’ve had three builders asking if I have any plaster this week for their plasterers.
They can’t find any in stoke

must be getting better,the builder I'm working for at the moment picked up 10 bags on monday and was told he could have a pallet delivered if he needed it,that was wickes as well

The indigenous population is under attack from free loading immigrants coming in and being put up in 4*hotels and those others who live here are selling plaster at inflated prices!!! But they are bought up like mongrels what can you expect!! Savages!!!

For most places, it comes in and goes out. Unless you’ve got some influence and can get some put aside, then it’s just dog eat dog. Early bird gets the worm etc

B&q got s**t loads of make good cmon lads experiment! Handful of cement warm water , dirty water where there’s a will there’s a way! Keep it real :love:

B&q got s**t loads of make good cmon lads experiment! Handful of cement warm water , dirty water where there’s a will there’s a way! Keep it real :love:
Seen it all there in b and q today,hardwall,bonding,dab and multi all make good,one day I may give it a go,one good thing it dries white so good for the dark nights which will be upon us soon
I haven’t seen any hardwall at merchants for a good while

There’s a lot of point blank true colours come out of this cov crap mate , it’s nice to see yours

The indigenous population is under attack from free loading immigrants coming in and being put up in 4*hotels and those others who live here are selling plaster at inflated prices!!! But they are bought up like mongrels what can you expect!! Savages!!!
You’ll fit in well , low IQ bigot

The merchants around here are only selling to account holders well, that's what I'm being told. I haven't needed plaster for best part of a year now. Apparently they are doing the same with timber and bricks/ blocks.

:LOL:

Attachments

• 103566043_3324183950934626_3662102276971129798_o.jpg
    103566043_3324183950934626_3662102276971129798_o.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 139