Calories Per Day

That doesn't say anything about 10000 cal breakfast.

They do mention cyclists eating 10k before the tour de france but they deliberately get a little bit fat because there's not enough time to eat enough during the race.

I call bullshit.

Royal Marines in training eat 5000 cal and they are encouraged to eat pies and chips and Haribo. Anything for the energy.

The Rock famously eats 5000 and he gets up at 4am so he has enough time to eat it all.

Calorie counting = big lot of s**t. Just eat proper food and not crisps and pies and it all pans out right in the end.

DWAYNE JOHNSON'S DIET
Meal 1
  • 10 oz cod
  • 2 whole eggs
  • 2 cups oatmeal
Meal 2
  • 8 oz cod
  • 12 oz sweet potato
  • 1 cup veggies
Meal 3
  • 8 oz chicken
  • 2 cups white rice
  • 1 cup veggies
Meal 4
  • 8 oz cod
  • 2 cups rice
  • 1 cup veggies
  • 1 tbsp fish oil
Meal 5
  • 8 oz steak
  • 12 oz baked potato
  • spinach salad
Meal 6
  • 10 oz cod
  • 2 cups rice
  • salad
Meal 7
  • 30 grams casein protein
  • 10 egg-white omelet
  • 1 cup veggies (onions, peppers, mushrooms)
  • 1 tbsp omega-3 fish oil
NOTES

I've read that to bulk up you need to eat more grams of protein than your body weight in lbs for example if you weigh 150lbs? Eat 160grams of good protein per day etc your going to put on weight. I have a high metabolism but still put on weight using this method. Try that Skyr yoghurt it's fat free but packed with protein it's nice stuff

There's more protein in veg than anything else. Protein only gets into the meat we eat through the vegetation that animal eats. All the biggest creatures on the planet are vegetarians ie, elephants, blue whale, giraffe etc. Avoid butter and oil and eat your weight in veg with chicken or fish here and there and you can't go wrong. Combine that with plastering and who isn't beefed up? (y) I know my arms and back do not resemble that of a "lady" and I do f**k all but plaster

There's more protein in veg than anything else. Protein only gets into the meat we eat through the vegetation that animal eats. All the biggest creatures on the planet are vegetarians ie, elephants, blue whale, giraffe etc. Avoid butter and oil and eat your weight in veg with chicken or fish here and there and you can't go wrong. Combine that with plastering and who isn't beefed up? (y) I know my arms and back do not resemble that of a "lady" and I do f**k all but plaster
Stop turning the forum lads on describing yourself o_O:D

And stop talking f**k**g nonsense.

More protein in veg than beef indeed.

Beef.
Amount Per 100 grams
Calories 250
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g 23%
Saturated fat 6 g 30%
Polyunsaturated fat 0.5 g
Monounsaturated fat 7 g
Trans fat 1.1 g
Cholesterol 90 mg 30%
Sodium 72 mg 3%
Potassium 318 mg 9%
Total Carbohydrate 0 g 0%
Dietary fiber 0 g 0%
Sugar 0 g

Protein 26 g

Veg

Amount Per 100 grams
Calories 65
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.2 g 0%
Saturated fat 0 g 0%
Polyunsaturated fat 0.1 g
Monounsaturated fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 35 mg 1%
Potassium 169 mg 4%
Total Carbohydrate 13 g 4%
Dietary fiber 4.4 g 17%
Sugar 3.1 g

Protein 2.9 g

Last edited:
And nuts and chicken breast our gut doesn't cope well with red meat but then what do I know