Buying a new van

Members online

Turbo trowel

What small van can fit 6x4 sheets in the back reading some things online and just wanted to hear it from the horses mouths in the trade, thinking of a swb transit, so does the 6x4 sheets fit in that on there side. If any one give me some advice, either with other vans as well.
Cheers.

What small van can fit 6x4 sheets in the back reading some things online and just wanted to hear it from the horses mouths in the trade, thinking of a swb transit, so does the 6x4 sheets fit in that on there side. If any one give me some advice, either with other vans as well.
Cheers.
You get 8x4 in a swb tranny .

Walked by this new shape vivaro today, sad as I am took picture, it looks so different to the older model can’t decide if I like it or not , the space in the back is good though And the roof looked loads lower
93C40655-AD55-4253-899B-86DE1AFCE250.jpeg

Small van your talking lwb connect there’s a lot of space in those vans for size I been looking at a Hyundai I-load for my next van they get some good reviews (y)

Great van the connect it's got to be lwb and high roof. Check sil's on older one's they rust out.
That’s what I had previous to my transporter was a great van would definitely get another and I could get nearly as much in that as the vw