Bullnose pencil round

Tinytom

What technique do you guys use to form a nice uniform bullnose/pencil round corner got a cottage tomorrow with rounded corners leading into the bay window. I usually just get as near as I can with trowel then neaten up each pass

The corners I'm skimming are way wider than any bullnose trowell Iv seen to be honest. Bet there's a 4" radius

you can turn them freehand.
run a float in the upright position both sides of the angle then lightly right around the bullnose. with a piece of wet polythene held tightly around the angle pull it downwards.tidy up the sides with a trowel.

you can turn them freehand.
run a float in the upright position both sides of the angle then lightly right around the bullnose. with a piece of wet polythene held tightly around the angle pull it downwards.tidy up the sides with a trowel.

My old tradesman always used the poly bag trick for finishing bullnoses. Trick is to keep the plastic/radius wet.

Trial and error I'd free hand them if there on the larger side for a bullnose trowel iv got the nela midget flex for little bits like this. Pull away from the window or you will just keep bashing it.

IMG_6824.JPG