Builder in Brittany France

Members online

Bretonbuild

Hi Guys, just found the forum, I was researching multi finish plaster and found Gyproc skim plaster, as the UK have left the EU I need to source materials from another EU country. Ireland is my best choice. Whats the Gyproc skim plaster like ? Where is the best place to buy it by the pallet?

Je vous remercie

Hi Guys, just found the forum, I was researching multi finish plaster and found Gyproc skim plaster, as the UK have left the EU I need to source materials from another EU country. Ireland is my best choice. Whats the Gyproc skim plaster like ? Where is the best place to buy it by the pallet?

Je vous remercie
Wickes in donny @John j

Je vous remercie

Gyproc skimcoat is exact same as multi in every way other than the colour.

Je vous remercie
It’s mostly tape n joint over there. I guy I worked with moved over there when the smoking ban came in lol

It’s easy enough to still buy from Great Britain isn’t it ?

Nothings really changed, I just bought materials from Europe and the only thing that was different is needed a eori code ,

the french have a good skim coat over there too you could use , I’ll have to rack my brain to recall what it was called

It’s mostly tape n joint over there. I guy I worked with moved over there when the smoking ban came in lol
No it’s not only in office blocks maybe thats all most interior work is sand and cement base coat with a top coat of gyproc skimcoat as stated it can vary in colour from dark gray to pink it’s basically the same stuff as used in the uk ,we also use hardcoat instead of sand and cement we used to call it browing when I worked in the uk