British Gypsum Product Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind any of the afore mentioned, after a couple of bags you get use to it and its quirks ,browning you after watch for it setting ,bonding needs mixing soft (unless you have arms like Charles atlas),all the later ones are better in the way of put full wall on(or decent area) before ruling off, im always wary when they bring new out , I'd like to know what there trying to accomplish?

Hi all, thanks for your comments and to everyone who has been in touch so far. There is still time to be involved so if you’re interested please email us at the address provided and a member of the team will be in touch as soon as possible.

I have to give it to you. The way you completely ignore the comments people have made about the state of the bags time and time and time again is truly inspiring

I have to give it to you. The way you completely ignore the comments people have made about the state of the bags time and time and time again is truly inspiring
n

Don't worry it has been noted but because of the size of the company it will take a long time before anything noticeable will happen but I can promise it is being loooked at closely :)

Make sure you get your names down for the trial :) It will be an experience and if it was anything like the last one it will be a good laugh :)

I am not going to bribe you but if all goes well I may just be able to sort out some goodies for those of you that come along :)

Danny

Make sure you get your names down for the trial :) It will be an experience and if it was anything like the last one it will be a good laugh :)

I am not going to bribe you but if all goes well I may just be able to sort out some goodies for those of you that come along :)

Danny

Where is it Danny?

They have not decided yet it depends on everybody.... no point running it in Bognor if everybody is in yorkshire :) I will make the trip up to anywhere :) (nice excuse to road trip the new bike) :)

You can really make a difference by gettin involved in these days... if you dont get stuck in what happens in a product comes out you dont like you will moan like heck but at least this way you can help stop that from happening....

They have not decided yet it depends on everybody.... no point running it in Bognor if everybody is in yorkshire :) I will make the trip up to anywhere :) (nice excuse to road trip the new bike) :)

You can really make a difference by gettin involved in these days... if you dont get stuck in what happens in a product comes out you dont like you will moan like heck but at least this way you can help stop that from happening....

Emailled them to express my interest, need to know where it is before I commit to attending.

sounds interesting though how they have other products to test :)

Status
Not open for further replies.