British Gypsum Product Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

BritishGypsum

Hi all,

We’re always interested in hearing your feedback so we were wondering if anyone would be interested in taking part in a product trial?

For this trial, we’re looking for plasterers who already use Thistle Browning Plaster. If you’re interested, send an email to thistle.plaster@saint-gobain.com and we will be in touch!

Thanks,

The British Gypsum Team

no vis jacket smoking on site wolf whistles trainers music blasting radio 1 goin for a pint at dinnertime thats 80s site work any more to add to the list?

Have BG invented a new type of stanley knife thyat has blades above and below the board that enables you to cut a lovely curve but not a straight line and its only a kings ransom to change the blades?

What do you guys use instead of browning then? Hardwall?
Or doesn't anyone get the odd wall to float nowadays? Purleeezz.....not bonding :RpS_scared:

used to be carlite browning 50 kilo bags they was as big as me when I was 15 lol walking around like a tortoise, loved them days when I was fit:RpS_biggrin:

Never used browning before. I saw a pallet in the builders merchant tho when I was about 16!

Status
Not open for further replies.