Breathing in shite!!!

Listen here!! Did you know plaster is a natural antibiotic! It still has a large lime content!! And lime kills all viruses including anthrax!!!!!! Very deadly that is!! Stop worrying yes zombie bie you have a coff!!more worrying is they say they'll. Stop selling size 6 trainers soon!!!! Wtf... We are with you man.........

I know it's silly & not clever but I've never been able to wear a mask when needed.

It's never bothered me before and strangely still doesn't bother me at work but last few months seem to cough alot in the evening.

Is anyone else like this?
its all catching up with you zombie, as it is with all of us, we are all getting older, years of pulling ceilings down/mixing plaster/dust off concrete floors etc , its not good for any of us, and we have all done it at some point not wearing a mask

its all catching up with you zombie, as it is with all of us, we are all getting older, years of pulling ceilings down/mixing plaster/dust off concrete floors etc , its not good for any of us, and we have all done it at some point not wearing a mask
Hector you’ve never had an avatar. Can I suggest this one for you.
05DAB16B-BA6F-46E5-87B4-69BFFE936BB2.jpeg

I've had my son on my case for the last ten years. "Oi, put your mask on" "Oi where are your ear defenders?". Both utterly sensible and I'm slowly learning. But it's a bit too late for my hearing.
God the clouds of Browning we breathed in when mixing in a bath. Wonder we're still alive.
Very true

Your wrong He has had an aviator, arti on here did it for him, it was the grim reaper, as above.
arti, that was his name, well done owls i could not think of his name, he did a lot of damp proofing i think, arti did do it and i was chuffed to bits with it ,

arti, that was his name, well done owls i could not think of his name, he did a lot of damp proofing i think, arti did do it and i was chuffed to bits with it ,
Chuffed to bits... your turning into a parody of yourself hector.

Yep some good lads there, but flnny would start an argument in an empty room sort of fella, and made Jeremy Corbin look right wing.
He is the only member that has made me think of permanently leaving the forum.

Woo woo woo zombie whats all this about.im just here to have fun.no harm intended young soldier.whos this lurpick?

I know it's silly & not clever but I've never been able to wear a mask when needed.

It's never bothered me before and strangely still doesn't bother me at work but last few months seem to cough alot in the evening.

Is anyone else like this?
I've started using a light bandana when mixing keeps your neck warm j"in winter just lift it up when mixing or in dusty areas!