Breathing in shite!!!

Members online

zombie

Private Member
I know it's silly & not clever but I've never been able to wear a mask when needed.

It's never bothered me before and strangely still doesn't bother me at work but last few months seem to cough alot in the evening.

Is anyone else like this?

I know it's silly & not clever but I've never been able to wear a mask when needed.

It's never bothered me before and strangely still doesn't bother me at work but last few months seem to cough alot in the evening.

get it checked my friend xx

I smoke alot...

sound like an old tank every morning :rayos:

Only started wearing a mask and gloves last few years,
it started catching up with me got a couple of chest infections after knocking off render
Turned into a pussy don't feel invincible anymore

I've had my son on my case for the last ten years. "Oi, put your mask on" "Oi where are your ear defenders?". Both utterly sensible and I'm slowly learning. But it's a bit too late for my hearing.
God the clouds of Browning we breathed in when mixing in a bath. Wonder we're still alive.

3C2AF6CE-A8FB-4CC2-A564-0B6EABB8CBCF.jpeg

Bought overalls & mask today...mega protection :)

Nothing unusual for a cough after dusty work , bodies natural way to clear the lungs

Repeated exposure to Gypsum is probably not without risk but evidence suggest good clearance for healthy lungs both in a acute and some effects on chest X-rays in the longer term but not much in the way of symptoms. Probably because gypsum is weakly water soluble.

Sanding appears to be the worst activity.
Silca containing materials such as bricks and concrete dust can cause silicosis and so and so don't skimp on a mask if you do a lot of demo. Plus who knows what they cut with asbestos fibres in older buildings.

U sniff the devils dandruff so what’s a bit of gypsum gonna do to u lol

I got everything glasses I wear since that lad posted on here about loosing his eye ball , masks I wear when using pre bagged ( that stuff is lethal) or if am smashing up stuff , I wear ear protection all the time as worked out my mixer was making tinnitus worse
Wellies are standard
Clothes I spend a fortune

I got everything glasses I wear since that lad posted on here about loosing his eye ball , masks I wear when using pre bagged ( that stuff is lethal) or if am smashing up stuff , I wear ear protection all the time as worked out my mixer was making tinnitus worse
Wellies are standard
Clothes I spend a fortune

the trick is too drink plenty of beer over the weekend and piss it all back out of your system (y) (y)