breathable Monocouche render

@Bauwer

Do you have a product that is coloured that can simply be sprayed...e.g thin coat over the top of Bauwer light...without meshing, without finishing by hand....simply spray with machine or flick with Tyrolean gun and go?

To my knowledge you can spray Arenino 1mm grit and Talocciato 1.5mm grit like bucket coats in any colour but they are mineral not silicone obviously

There is no grain size like bucket coat or webers new mineral gear.

This gear looks like a rubbed up s+c finish but in brilliant white

@Bauwer

Do you have a product that is coloured that can simply be sprayed...e.g thin coat over the top of Bauwer light...without meshing, without finishing by hand....simply spray with machine or flick with Tyrolean gun and go?

Sorry mate for the late reply. You can spray with Arenino or Talocciato over Bauwer Light.

Last edited:
@Bauwer

We need to know the facts about your products, it seems that sometimes you beat around the bush giving responses to questions a politician would be proud of. We d0n't need to know how many meters etc have been applied world wide etc...

Do you offer warranties with your products...yes or no simple...if so provide details.

It's great that you are being so active on the forums but I feel your time would be much better spent working on providing better technical data about your products and pictures of the different finishes on your website.

Hi Mate, if you follow the method statement we supply 25 years product warranty. Material should not fail if you apply it correctly.

Yes mate, I'm going to use Arenino through my eze 24 soon I have a couple of test bags,I might even video it, so will let you know mate

It leaves a slightly textured finish? You don't need to float or sponge afterwards?

Hi Mate, if you follow the method statement we supply 25 years product warranty. Material should not fail if you apply it correctly.

Can you use a Tyrolean flicker gun with any of the coloured finishes onto Bauwer light?

Can you use a Tyrolean flicker gun with any of the coloured finishes onto Bauwer light?

Hi Mate, I never tried using Tyrolean flicker gun with Arenino but I see no reason why it should not work.

Also Talocciato is a more rough version of Arenino with a grain size of 1.5mm. Suggest trying small area, so you could make sure you are happy with the finish.

Introducing couple of new quality materials:

Our Micro cement system from Vimark:
https://indd.adobe.com/view/91f9b47a-dd83-4bd7-90e1-f42316eead81

Concentrated siloxane coating with lotus self cleaning effect:
http://www.vimark.com/en/prodotti/hydrophobic-primer-vimasil-acqua

It has self-cleaning lotus leaf repellent effect to water, dirt, oil, grease, atmospheric pollutants and fumes.

10L can covers up to 67m2 of Mono or Arenino surface and priced at decent £50 per 10L can or 1.34m2 per £.

Last edited:
Introducing couple of new quality materials:

Our Micro cement system from Vimark:
https://indd.adobe.com/view/91f9b47a-dd83-4bd7-90e1-f42316eead81

Our equivalent to Paraguard, concentrated siloxane coating with lotus self cleaning effect:
http://www.vimark.com/en/prodotti/hydrophobic-primer-vimasil-acqua

It has self-cleaning lotus leaf repellent effect to water, dirt, oil, grease, atmospheric pollutants and fumes.

10L can covers up to 67m2 of Mono or Arenino surface and priced at decent £50 per 10L can or 1.34m2 per £.

I have a problem with ...
I need a render for this
Can i get a decent coat for my block ....
Hes my best friend.
What coat would you suggest ??
Or does my block friend just need a cuddle.....any help would be kind.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170205-234121.png
    Screenshot_20170205-234121.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 316
I have a problem with ...
I need a render for this
Can i get a decent coat for my block ....
Hes my best friend.
What coat would you suggest ??
Or does my block friend just need a cuddle.....any help would be kind.

I'd suggest Mono render

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Introducing Polyfix, high strength adhesive-coating mortar for thermal insulation system or for smoothing out poorly absorbent substrates. Its high bonding strength make it an ideal coating product for poorly absorbent substrates such as concrete, EPS or membranes, etc. It is a certified product for ETICS in compliance with European Technical Approval ETAG 004, suitable to be used on both new and existing buildings.

http://www.vimark.com/en/prodotti/collante-e-rasante-per-cappotto-polyfix

More professional plasterers are choosing Vimark renders. Loading another full load of Vimark renders in northern Italy for our customers in the UK and Ireland:

Hi
@Bauwer which of your products would you recomend for rendering an old inglenook fireplace, I'm guessing it would be bauwer light but can it withstand the heat?

I'd suggest one layer Bauwer Finish application. Both Bauwer Light and Bauwer Finish are resistant to high temperature impact.

Hi guys, I used all my samples.
Arenino sprays like a tight tyro,
Not like bucket coat,but if hand applied not too different finish to 1mm bucket coat(acrylic) very nice material to apply, this would be great for correcting mono jobs or even painted sound render as you can put a coat of it on mesh then tight coat to finish.

Rasolite I put a sample on a customers property( painted render) you can apply this product anywhere from 3mm to 30mm, again very nice to use and rub, I did a m2 with mesh and rubbed up, then I will be applying silicone topcoat, I went and checked it yesterday after two weeks of it been on and it is s**t to a blanket very impressed and will be using this product, for the full house over 300 plus m2

I've already told you about the monochrome top draw stuff and defo my mono of choice

That is the 1.5mm treated same as bucket coat. Rubbed with plastic.

Attachments

• 1487242548175.jpg
    1487242548175.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 337
My bags are still in my lock up as I'm too busy to test them out!!
All the feedback seems very positive mind[emoji106]

I think @Bauwer need there own thread specific for there products. I've never seen a manufacturer on here be so quick and helpful with there answers.....saying that I'm still waiting on my reply to a message I sent 2 weeks ago!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Yes pete very good stuff.

@Leeroy what setup did you use for the Arenino to spray it. I only hand applied it.

Hi mate, through the eze24 mate 0 speed same thickness as bucket coat, I tried filming it as it was on a mates house what we are sorting when weather is better, but nice tyro.
I hand applied over paint in my lock up and it stuck like s**t to a blanket to, and a nice finish with a plastic float or sponge float

Hi mate, through the eze24 mate 0 speed same thickness as bucket coat, I tried filming it as it was on a mates house what we are sorting when weather is better, but nice tyro.
I hand applied over paint in my lock up and it stuck like s**t to a blanket to, and a nice finish with a plastic float or sponge float
But my phone is getting knackered, so didn't film properly

Have you tried the Bennu with any finishes?