Hi everyone. Quite new to plastering, I put some bonding over the artex ceiling and filled a few gaps etc. I have left drying overnight (didn't have time to do everything in one go. ) I was supposed to be going away for a few days. I was going to 're PVA before skimming on my return in a few days but we may not be going now. If I decide too skim tomorrow is this ok? Do I need to 're PVA as I doubt it will be completely dry by then?