Bonding 60

Members online

megamix

What happened to bonding 60? It’s no where to be found . Spoke to a couple of merchants and they said they couldn’t shift it so stopped stocking it .

Exactly that mega mate if no one buys stock it’s hard to get stock
f**k me we’ll all be doing same s**t we do now in another 50 years
Will say have noticed though the guys who run selco seem to have there eyes on the ball, but the idiots who run travis must be on planet zog

Wickes stock it near me but not had any bonding 60 or standard bonding lately at times. Used the 60 and found it to be good gear

What happened to bonding 60? It’s no where to be found . Spoke to a couple of merchants and they said they couldn’t shift it so stopped stocking it .

Never used it...never will. I've got a 'bonding bucket' muck goes off in 30 mins every time...

BG could focus there time on making a waterproof plasterboard adhesive...so that we can dot and dab external walls without fear of damp transferring to the board or breaking down the adhesive.

Have to use foam fix at the moment...it's not ideal can't get the boards flat easily.

Never used it...never will. I've got a 'bonding bucket' muck goes off in 30 mins every time...

BG could focus there time on making a waterproof plasterboard adhesive...so that we can dot and dab external walls without fear of damp transferring to the board or breaking down the adhesive.

Have to use foam fix at the moment...it's not ideal can't get the boards flat easily.
Could you try putting waterproofer in the mix ?

BG will not stand over any product where additives or dyes have been introduced so if the worst happens, say the boards blow, it's down to the person that used it.