Bonding 60

lurpak

Artex Boy
Any good?

I use dirty water normally which is great but wouldn’t want to chuck a few bags on with it as it flash sets.

Is this bonding 60 really gives 1 hour that would be ideal.

Anyone used it? Does it still set hard if on thick?

Thank

Used it on this wall, really thick in places.

Attachments

• AA901C88-9F46-488E-8E0B-1B4D6F8C6841.jpeg
    AA901C88-9F46-488E-8E0B-1B4D6F8C6841.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 348
Used cement through bonding for years with no problems

Same and dirty water but inconsistent flash times. Oh r.

I’ll always use dirty water for patching but if gotta chuck a few bags on this 60 stuff is ideal as know where you’re at with it

Yeah mate was nice felt slighter smoother than normal bonding could be wrong on that though. Will definitely use again
Use quite a bit of 60 ,it’s £10 a bag at selco how much did you pay for it ? I’m a hardwall fan too even though it smells , atm there are guys trialling new hardwall on bg group tbh I don’t know what changed with this new stuff but look forward to see what they say about it

Use quite a bit of 60 ,it’s £10 a bag at selco how much did you pay for it ? I’m a hardwall fan too even though it smells , atm there are guys trialling new hardwall on bg group tbh I don’t know what changed with this new stuff but look forward to see what they say about it

Prefer hardwall too but nowhere stocks it. It doesn’t sag like bonding.

I use wickes purely for convenience purposes and the click and collect feature. With trade discount i think
It was just over tenna. Customer pays so i just use my preferred materials

Experimented last week with putting some rapid set cement in with my bonding. Not something I use often, but the tubs been kicking around in the back of the van for bloody ages, and needed the bonding to go off quick so thought f**k it, give it a go.

Experimented last week with putting some rapid set cement in with my bonding. Not something I use often, but the tubs been kicking around in the back of the van for bloody ages, and needed the bonding to go off quick so thought f**k it, give it a go.

proba went off before you got it on the wall :D

Prefer hardwall too but nowhere stocks it. It doesn’t sag like bonding.

I use wickes purely for convenience purposes and the click and collect feature. With trade discount i think
It was just over tenna. Customer pays so i just use my preferred materials

Wickes only had hardwall the other day... had to go to bloody B&Q for it and paid a bloody fortune

Anyone used the one coat render from Tarmac that they stock in BnQ . Was thinking about using in for small internal jobs . Whats it like to skim etc.?

Anyone used the one coat render from Tarmac that they stock in BnQ . Was thinking about using in for small internal jobs . Whats it like to skim etc.?
There was a thread on that last year can’t remember who started it though

Thought it was for DIYers at first but now I use bonding 60 a lot.

Did a curved ceiling last week and bonded out first thing. Mixed in a bucket with a gauger. By the time I'd got the rest of the tools out and the water ready etc. it was set enough to skim over (y)

Top tip...BG rep told me to keep it in a clean tub...and it will last for a year!

Any word on a finish 60.

Tbh mate did ask about that I don’t think there’s a hope in hell but never know one day maybe we’ll get it
We have spoke about this before,,, I think domestics really want this more than bonding 60,,,,, I can set bonding in less than 25 min if I need 2.
Dont see why they developed that before a quick set finish.
Good you asked Vincey.