Bonding 60

They also said that unifinish didn't need pva!!!!
That I don't disagree with,,, setting times I do trust more,,, if it says 20,,,,,30. So on in fillers they are usually good, bonding 60,i ain't used but if they punt a set time you pay more against weather conditions,,, multi etc slow in time of year. I want to go regardless of conditions. My ideal finish is no prep to wall, set 60 mins. Working time 30mins.

That I don't disagree with,,, setting times I do trust more,,, if it says 20,,,,,30. So on in fillers they are usually good, bonding 60,i ain't used but if they punt a set time you pay more against weather conditions,,, multi etc slow in time of year. I want to go regardless of conditions. My ideal finish is no prep to wall, set 60 mins. Working time 30mins.
Donzo I know some think I’m a plonk but telling you now mate thistle pure finish is king atm , take the plunge on a pallet mate it’s only £150 more on a pallet than multi or board finish but the trowel up of the material is unbelievable, I’m on 3rd pallet now , my cousin I bet him the £150 extra and he tried 3 bags of one of mine , then ordered a pallet himself, once it’s on the trowel up of it is the sweetest experience ever , 2 flatten and a cross done , no greasy slack or viable of times , very uniform and smooth ,
In fact I wish zombie would order a pallet and give me one last chance to prove it’s the business tbf there’s probably only him or gps that could justify my £150 cashback offer

Donzo I know some think I’m a plonk but telling you now mate thistle pure finish is king atm , take the plunge on a pallet mate it’s only £150 more on a pallet than multi or board finish but the trowel up of the material is unbelievable, I’m on 3rd pallet now , my cousin I bet him the £150 extra and he tried 3 bags of one of mine , then ordered a pallet himself, once it’s on the trowel up of it is the sweetest experience ever , 2 flatten and a cross done , no greasy slack or viable of times , very uniform and smooth ,
In fact I wish zombie would order a pallet and give me one last chance to prove it’s the business tbf there’s probably only him or gps that could justify my £150 cashback offer

So let me get this straight your saying that a plaster that is more expensive and has to be bought in pallet quantity is better than standard plaster!

Well I should fuckng hope So!!!

I'd expect a Ferrari to drive better than a fiesta so really don't understand what your going on about!!!