board finish vs multi finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

charente

being weened on multi finish,and growing big and strong and ready for the outside world,i attacked my first job,teeth clenched i began,after several pounds of board,i was faced with a new diet,board finish,mmmm,i mixed it chomped into it,and yeah i loved it,creamy,and smooth,am i a convert,i think so,what about you:confused:

you like board then try spray finish its like baby powder NO grit or grain!!!!!
youll @spunk in your pants at the sight of it mixed in the bucket:RpS_lol:

Much better than multi...but BG have changed board finish too.

They're both absolutely garbage compared to what they were two years ago.

Horrible greasy finish....flash setting sometimes, and wafer thin crappy bags.

other than when multi plays up ive never realy noticed any difference...though multi was that bad about year ago ive used board solid for last 6mnths or so

zombie

dispite the fact that you've shaved your nuts just for such a post,NO THANKS,on another note,where do you get spray plaster from?it says it can be applied by hand,but do you mix it as you would mf,bf???

minimum order is a pallet but its worth it if you got a bit on.
yer whisk it up same as mf/bf but youll notice how much better it is ass soon as the first bag is opened.
No water added to finial trowels

I stick to board finish if its a fully boarded surface or room or multi if its a reskim. Generally most of my work is reskims. Not bought a bag of board fin for some time

hate board finish, last time i used it i remembered why i dont lol

it was whitey colour too last time and not easy seeing shodows where youv been and misses, hung around like a cheap tart too! i love mulity, chuck it over most things and comes up a treat :)

board every time, multi "is for coursers" as i hear on a daily basis. although board seems to be different these past few months, dont know if its just me

I haven't looked but can you still buy Carlite finish? I used to use it all the time as it so smooth. Just been using multi since I started again and it's okay but you do sometimes get big fecking lumps of black grit in it.

I haven't looked but can you still buy Carlite finish? I used to use it all the time as it so smooth. Just been using multi since I started again and it's okay but you do sometimes get big fecking lumps of black grit in it.
Carlite is all we use her. its very hit and miss, some of it is lovely to use and sets in about 2 1/2 hours and takes very little work. Next batch could take 4 hours to set, and twice the work to get right!

Danny , do you use a razor or that special cream wot wimen use ? .and do you find people responded better to being tea bagged by a clean n smooth pair of nads ?.

Status
Not open for further replies.