Bin it or give it a go!

Members online

Mainly do site work so when I'm pricing a domestic job always way over price it if I get it it's a bonus and if I don't it makes the domestic lads look like a bargain everyone's a winner except the customer
Some of domestic jobs ive priced and got have been stupid..talking £700 to skim a living room in day and knocking it off by 3...wen ur used to m2 eating its silly how easy it is..

Some of domestic jobs ive priced and got have been stupid..talking £700 to skim a living room in day and knocking it off by 3...wen ur used to m2 eating its silly how easy it is..

I bet the carpets looked nice when you were finished :frenetico:

Standard for me Dan end of day say there's a nice car on drive and there have a nice expensive house is it ok for the husband to sit in a office charging x amount to fill forms out or whatever there mite do..so its ok for me to ramp the price up to the circumstances of the job..once did a insurance patch ceiling job in harragate house was easy £400,000-£500,000 so I charged about £320 I think it was..took me 5 hours

Must have been a bedsit if it was less than £500k :lol:

IMG_4194.JPG
IMG_4189.JPG

It looks nice in black as well... Jane wanted to keep ours unpainted in some.rooms

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I'm sure yous can all remember few months back I got 2 free bags of magnetic plaster from gypsum. Was well chuffed with this and was going to try and drum up new business plastering with it, do a video etc.. .

Well turns out, few months has gone by and haven't had the chance to throw it on. Been flat out with work and now there's only 2 weeks left on the date of bag. Not only that, there's a very small hole in one bag!

Now I'm sitting here thinking should I do it after work some day this week or just leave it incase tge stuff goes off very quickly because of this hole.
Did you use the bags. If not will u send them to me. I have 2 big schools coming up. Could be a good opportunity to push it.

Did you use the bags. If not will u send them to me. I have 2 big schools coming up. Could be a good opportunity to push it.

You should contact your local rep for few free samples. They got 1 pallet in dublin when i got mine and the date is sept. There might still be some there. Sorry clemo,mines defo going on my wall for a sample for potentail future work. Just cant get the time thou but sometime next week or 2 itll get done

You should contact your local rep for few free samples. They got 1 pallet in dublin when i got mine and the date is sept. There might still be some there. Sorry clemo,mines defo going on my wall for a sample for potentail future work. Just cant get the time thou but sometime next week or 2 itll get done
I have gyproc calling out to me in a few weeks I'll get them to take out a few bags and a few bags of there spray finish.