Biggest ceiling

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
60ish havnt come across any bigger as yet,though I think I'd rolling set larger ones unless you have a decent lab all the time just getting a lab in to help on a large ceiling could be more hassle than it's worth.big ceilings seem to frighten people,there are usually no obsticals to go round on ceilings(any cables push them up just make sure you can get them back dow lol)did a 45m ceiling a couple of weeks ago and was waiting about for what seemed like an age then sometimes on 20m of fiddly walls,reveals,cheeks and angles can catch you out.

This one was 106.5m2
WP_20151118_10_10_50_Pro.jpg

30m is big enough for me working off a hop up, Im a short arse so makes life a little bit more difficult, over artex some times less depending on the pattern, any bigger I get someone else in or split it in two! Could manage more if I boarded it out or learnt to use me f**k**g stilts, but as a domestic spread you rarely get a chance to!

70m ish in my own, haven't come across any bigger really.
(Well I have on sports centres, but have no option but to join them as they were like football pitches)
Like another poster said, had harder gauges with 25m on. Ceilings are comparatively easy with nothing in the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did a few huge continuous gauges in UCG galway, had a s**t hot apprentice with me , we washed out every five bags, should have got another spread though, young and stupid.

Sent from my HUAWEI G6-L11 using Tapatalk

Over 200m took me 3 days ,7ft 6 high did it with a 4m youngman and 2 small trestles about 5years ago

100m2 barrel ceiling on gyproc glasrok F, at new scotland yard, in the incident room, when something big goes off in london this is the room the police break the news to the newspapers and tv reporters.
3 plasterers done in one hit, paid £500 each as it had to be complete in one night shift starting at 10pm

I dont come across many big ceilings just doing domestics. Got one coming up thats about 35m2, probably be the biggest ive done. Good thing is its a kitchen/dinner/living area, working round kitchen units is always fun! :tonto:

Am winning on the biggest ceiling. Scott your letting the side down. Even tho I had a machine and 2 good plasterers and me. And kanuf mp finish and a good scaffolding. Am still taking the win.:birra:

Am winning on the biggest ceiling. Scott your letting the side down. Even tho I had a machine and 2 good plasterers and me. And kanuf mp finish and a good scaffolding. Am still taking the All yours mate.

You the man Its all yours keithybaby :numberone::numberone::numberone:.
Thats more meterage then this broken ol sausage can handle.(y)

80 mtrs is plenty enough for little old me on me own.
Although with 3 gauges a day I dont suppose I'd starve with 240mtrs :loco::loco::loco::loco::loco::loco:

You the man Its all yours keithybaby :numberone::numberone::numberone:.
Thats more meterage then this broken ol sausage can handle.(y)

80 mtrs is plenty enough for little old me on me own.
Although with 3 gauges a day I dont suppose I'd starve with 240mtrs :loco::loco::loco::loco::loco::loco:
With out the machine and anybody with me and with gypsum skim I'd only do about 30mm lol

Status
Not open for further replies.