Best plasterer in UK

Members online

Guy called butch worked all over the world lives in Taunton about 102 can float the pants off anyone but probably dead now (y)

Plastering is a mind game! So let's start a gauge!! You have to put it on first coat then give it a flatten, put on second coat lay it in, then at least give it 3 trowels!! X that by 3 more sets x that by 5/6 days for the best part of 35/40 years!! Now on the days your not skiming your floating and setting or rendering? Or laying floors!! Don't ask who the best plasterers are most are dead....

Plastering is a mind game! So let's start a gauge!! You have to put it on first coat then give it a flatten, put on second coat lay it in, then at least give it 3 trowels!! X that by 3 more sets x that by 5/6 days for the best part of 35/40 years!! Now on the days your not skiming your floating and setting or rendering? Or laying floors!! Don't ask who the best plasterers are most are dead....
You just made me hate my job more

Giving that @essexandy was mentioned earlier in this thread, I now know why he's only 5ft 3.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201011_220006_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201011_220006_com.android.chrome.jpg
    809 KB · Views: 174
How old qualifies as old school? ............Asking for an old friend .
Good question I learnt from 2nd generation spreads whose old man was a retired spread and he would tell me all the stories of lime plastering lathing etc, which i never learnt if theres anybody I would want to learn from if I was to start all over again as a 17 year old would be @The Hobo he's done it all and has a ton of knowledge, i dont know everybody's way into the game but @essexandy and @Cockney1 have came from older generation spreads and any young lads working with them would be fortunate to learn from them also, age range I would say about 45+

Good question I learnt from 2nd generation spreads whose old man was a retired spread and he would tell me all the stories of lime plastering lathing etc, which i never learnt if theres anybody I would want to learn from if I was to start all over again as a 17 year old would be @The Hobo he's done it all and has a ton of knowledge, i dont know everybody's way into the game but @essexandy and @Cockney1 have came from older generation spreads and any young lads working with them would be fortunate to learn from them also, age range I would say about 45+
Get your tongue out of they arses ffs

:tanguero:(y)

Mark Felix best spread in the UK......try telling him otherwise and he'd crack ye skull open with one of his grave diggers shovel hands