Best/most comfortable work trousers

Couple of pairs of snickers trousers, though I prefer old joggers when they get retired. Some jeans when they are done too, though jeans always rip on me in no time, same as trackies.dont last a crack, especially with s c work. Rip to pieces in no time. The snickers last however.

I f**k**g hate trying to get work clothes!! Anything decent is always too big, I'm left tucking my trousers into my socks like a bumnut. And I need more boots but I'm a size 4 which isn't always stocked unless I want those naff orthopaedic looking ones. I look like Oliver Twist at the mo

I f**k**g hate trying to get work clothes!! Anything decent is always too big, I'm left tucking my trousers into my socks like a bumnut. And I need more boots but I'm a size 4 which isn't always stocked unless I want those naff orthopaedic looking ones. I look like Oliver Twist at the mo

Dewalt bolsters boots, women’s size 4 at screwfix jess. An old apprentice of mine had to get them, oh he got trashed picked the most lady like colour in camel. Begged me not to tell the others. Sent him for water, told all the lads. Then welcomed him back in with “here comes dec in his high heels” never seen somebody go that red in all my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mascot velho are probably my favorite. I only really buy mascot now as snickers don't last me that long

Slazanger joggers £6

Tbh i look a tramp whatever I wear I've just got a scruffy look, my mate on the other hand can be just as caked in crap and stuff but weirdly always looks professional.

I look like rab c nesbit/Jim royal at work!
Go find a workware supplier local to you. Get some t-shirts and sweatshirts with you name and maybe a logo. You look so much better even covered In cit. Also you get referred to by your name as it on your top. Really don't cost much more than buying off the shelf.

Go find a workware supplier local to you. Get some t-shirts and sweatshirts with you name and maybe a logo. You look so much better even covered In cit. Also you get referred to by your name as it on your top. Really don't cost much more than buying off the shelf.

Had printed work clothes & signwritten van for 20yrs

Now I'm a slazanger tracky bottoms and slazanger tea shirt and plain van kind of guy.

Couldn't give a f**k what I look like anymore, anybody that phones me knows me for my work.

Couldn't give a f**k about new work customers don't want any extra work.

But yeah get her point if starting out I'd advise the same!

I just bought some new winter work clothes, treated myself to 2 pairs of blaklader x1900, bit pricey but so comfy and last long time

Slazanger joggers £6

Tbh i look a tramp whatever I wear I've just got a scruffy look, my mate on the other hand can be just as caked in crap and stuff but weirdly always looks professional.

I look like rab c nesbit/Jim royal at work!

lol I am the same... I hate wearing a suit and hate shaving... I have always been scruffy

I am a shorts guy when plastering.... if I am in the garage tinkering then its jeans... things are hot and sharp in there :D always wear steal trainers when doing anything like that

Aldi s workwear one s for me quarter the price of the scruffs 1s and stronger dont seem to rip the balls area out of these..either that or my nuts are shrinkin in my old age

Ffs! f**k**g dug this thread up from the grave!
AB1B778D-3B32-4D3B-A394-6B6147011BB6.gif

Prefer joggers but bit trampy looking. Got dewalt work trousers decent ones but cut em down to shorts now

Just wondering what's everyone thinking the best work trousers to use are been using dickies for years but feel like a change as they rip easy as I got a jlo ass any recommendations and places on line to shop?
Andyg weres bib and brace

man went to docs said every time I have a shite it comes out like chips /doc takes a look and says go home and try now /man goes back and says all ok what did u do /I cut 6 inch of your string vest /lol